• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

You could post the Martian Manhunter for St. Patrick's day but in early stories he couldn't decide whether to go green or stick with invisible.

At one point he even had a dog as a side-kick.

25819283911_ce8dbc687b_b.jpg

Here is "The Dog With a Martian Master" story.

Dog%20With%20a%20Martian%20Master%201.jpg

I thought it would take at least three clues before the image would be identified.

Silly me.

2016-2-3.jpg

I needed at least 3 clues. I didn't recognize the art or the Sci-Fi influence in that cover but it is a robot cover. I like it a lot. :headbang:

im415.jpg

I see from Comic Vine's link that the artist of this comic is Russell Stamm. I've never heard of him, but I really love what I see!

Check out Stamm's bio at http://comicvine.gamespot.com/russell-stamm/4040-64660/

Take a look at the complete story.

http://thehorrorsofitall.blogspot.com/2011/04/tales-of-invisible-blood-of-monster-2.html

Is anyone listening to anything interesting tonight?

My family is listening to The Electric Prunes this evening.

Electric%20Prunes.jpg [/quote

Listening to the Yardbirds right now - Over, Under, Sideways, Down...

by a very young Van Morrison. The song didn't get much airtime because of its length, but it's as good as anything that came out of the Psychedelic Era. :cloud9:

by a very young Van Morrison. The song didn't get much airtime because of its length, but it's as good as anything that came out of the Psychedelic Era. :cloud9:

The whole NY sessions that TB Sheets comes from is worth a listen. The copy I have has an alternative take of Brown Eyed Girl that I much prefer to the one you usually hear. Several Astral Weeks tracks get a trial run at these sessions too.

I just listened through Layla and other assorted love songs for about the 1000th time. :cloud9: