• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk Smash Doomsday! DC Villain in Marvel comic ?

37 posts in this topic

Hulk v. Batman:

Batmanv.jpg

The official ones dont really count since they were agreed upon company cross overs. The hidden ones are the regular books where the cameos sneek in

smile.gif Their are lots of Marvel & DC combined works like the Spider-Man Superman Treasury, but I am interested in the ones that were done by one company without the consent of the other, just curious how many times this happened and not counting parady comics like Not Brand Ech or Crazy cause those are just full of that stuff. screwy.gif

gossip.gif Question for FF fans did the FF Annual "I think #3" where Reed and Sue got maried did it have some DC hero appearances?

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Kingdom Come #3 Annotations

Page 45 (155).

Among the characters in the background...

...XO Manowar...

Scan please! hi.gif

i *think* that's him, same with Dr Strange

kingdomcome.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

None really look like X-O actually.... Maybe the guy by Thor in gold.

Mark Waid DID write X-O Manowar for Acclaim though... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Batman and Superman in the background. First Frank Miller Batman? confused-smiley-013.giftongue.gif

49755671274.19.GIF

In the story Machine Man was attacked at a costume party. So, IIRC, there are also glimpses of "Batman" and "Superman" in the story pages.

That also seems to be VOID from WildC.A.T.S. I think...

27_laughing.gif

I doubt if VOID went back in time to a 50cent cover. grin.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You ARE CORRECT, SIR!

Excellent point. foreheadslap.gif