• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATED PROBATION LIST ONLY - no discussions
14 14

1,190 posts in this topic

I think the intent is that the person who recommended them for the list is the one who recommends that person's removal from the list.

:hi:

That would be me.

He 'bought' an FF #32...$175, if I remember correctly...but delayed and delayed on payment. He was always going to 'add another book or two', but never did (thankfully, in retrospect).

I sent a final few PMs, asking for the deal to be completed, but he never responded, and so after six months, I sold the book to somebody else.

Since his 'return to active duty', he hasn't even had the good manners to PM me and apologise.

I have no problem with people dealing with him if they want, but I will not be recommending his removal. The list is a 'tread carefully' warning, and it's entirely appropriate that his name is included. (thumbs u

OK...completely understandable and Thanks Nick...completely respect your position...always sorry to hear such a scenario... meh

There isn't a book I want bad enough that will tempt me to buy from someone on the probation list who isn't at least trying to address why he is there. Same goes for selling. Not only hasn't Clobberintime attempted to contact FT he also was quite rude when someone pointed out that he was on the probation list.

Quite rude is putting it very kindly. I was interested in some of his books, however, his admitting to (and not caring) about fulfilling past transactions was something else. Not exactly trust inspiring to say the least.

Thanks for everyone who participates in the creation and up keep of this list. You help make this forum a highly enjoyable and safe place to buy/sell books!

I think the intent is that the person who recommended them for the list is the one who recommends that person's removal from the list.

That would be me.

He 'bought' an FF #32...$175, if I remember correctly...but delayed and delayed on payment. He was always going to 'add another book or two', but never did (thankfully, in retrospect).

I sent a final few PMs, asking for the deal to be completed, but he never responded, and so after six months, I sold the book to somebody else.

Since his 'return to active duty', he hasn't even had the good manners to PM me and apologise.

I have no problem with people dealing with him if they want, but I will not be recommending his removal. The list is a 'tread carefully' warning, and it's entirely appropriate that his name is included. (thumbs u

OK...completely understandable and Thanks Nick...completely respect your position...always sorry to hear such a scenario... meh

There isn't a book I want bad enough that will tempt me to buy from someone on the probation list who isn't at least trying to address why he is there. Same goes for selling. Not only hasn't Clobberintime attempted to contact FT he also was quite rude when someone pointed out that he was on the probation list.

I wasn't aware that he was on the Probation List when I sold him the book recently...I just became aware of it yesterday in spotting his name...I am of the position to honor the intent and spirit of the List, so I will no longer sell to him until he clears himself off...I apologize if I offended Nick or anyone else as it was not my intention...I have respect for these things... :sorry:

SOLIDARITY BROTHA! :headbang:

Tom

That would be me.

That would be me. And anyone who browses through here KNOWS I have been trying to get a nice Hulk 144. But I will not deal with anyone on the list either. Straighten out yer and we can talk. But until then, I honor the list, and the work put into making this plce safer and friendlier.

That would be me.

That would be me. And anyone who browses through here KNOWS I have been trying to get a nice Hulk 144. But I will not deal with anyone on the list either. Straighten out yer and we can talk. But until then, I honor the list, and the work put into making this plce safer and friendlier.

:applause: you dont need no stinkin 144 :baiting:

That would be me.

:signfunny: What's so special 'bout a 144??? Nude panels of Barbara Norriss :insane:

That would be me.

:signfunny: What's so special 'bout a 144??? Nude panels of Barbara Norriss :insane:
its just got some trashy cover pat thinks he likes :baiting:

I will be filing a civil claim against Michael for mail fraud. Sorry for his issues but he was quick enough to accept the money!

:sumo: 01/24/09 PROBATION UPDATE :sumo:

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

I'm not sure mjacobs should be on the list yet. Maybe he is sick or the package had the wrong address. I'm just wondering if anyone knows him and can find out what is going on.

Mike

Everyone please don't panic yet...Mike has some problems right now.

He PM'd me couple of weeks ago and stated he was going through some issues, but wouldn't divulge what they were, though I suspect it may be both legal and financial in nature...I just tried calling him - no answer but I left a message. I will go by his place Monday and see if he is around. If he is home, I will try to find out what's up and try to let everyone know what is going on (with respect to privacy of his situation)

If he needs help sending the books I will mail them for him if I can get in touch with him

Thomas

I will be filing a civil claim against Michael for mail fraud. Sorry for his issues but he was quick enough to accept the money!

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

I'm not sure mjacobs should be on the list yet. Maybe he is sick or the package had the wrong address. I'm just wondering if anyone knows him and can find out what is going on.

Mike

He PM'd me couple of weeks ago and stated he was going through some issues, but wouldn't divulge what they were, though I suspect it may be both legal and financial in nature...I just tried calling him - no answer but I left a message. I will go by his place Monday and see if he is around. If he is home, I will try to find out what's up and try to let everyone know what is going on (with respect to privacy of his situation)

If he needs help sending the books I will mail them for him if I can get in touch with him

Thomas

I have tried calling twice a day since I posted this, but no answer. I left a message on his phone as well. I will try to go by his place Friday and see if he is around.

I tried :shrug:

Not unless you're the Attorney General, you won't :baiting:lol

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Mike

Thomas

I have tried calling twice a day since I posted this, but no answer. I left a message on his phone as well. I will try to go by his place Friday and see if he is around.

I tried :shrug:

Hi Pink Panther,

I would also like an update on Mike Jacobs (mjacobs8, bigwins61@yahoo.com) if you get a chance. Bought 2 CGCs from him on 12/15. He never sent them and does not respond to any e-mails. Filed paypal dispute and he has not responded to that either (escalated to claim now). I had multiple good transactions with him in the past so this seems somewhat odd. Thank god it wasn't a check.

Here4now

Same here on mjacobs8 - I paid 12/30/08, and since then nothing - filed a paypal claim a couple days ago. He does not respond to pms or emails on his email account. I had multiple good transactions with him in the past as well.

:sumo: 2/4/09 PROBATION UPDATE :sumo:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

(added 10/28/08)

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

Dbostejano

(added 10/12/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

gilbertotorres

(added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

$4000.00 scam!!! :sumo:

How long do they stay on the probation list for?

Just wondered thx

herc

Until the action in question is rectified or forgiven.

This word bothers me for some reason . . . :sick:lol

How long do they stay on the probation list for?

Just wondered thx

herc

Until the action in question is rectified or forgiven.

This word bothers me for some reason . . . :sick:lol

Do you mean that in a good way...., ??? :shrug: