• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would anyone like to hear a ridiculously long "Lighthouse" story?

175 posts in this topic

Hurry up already! I miss the good old days of buying trades and hard covers from 'house. At the rate I was buying them from you I could have put Chrisco's first three children through college, or at least paid for their GED tests. Besides, I am tired of giving my money to Amazon and Mile High.

What's with these drive-by posts!!!! Call me, mofo!!! sumo.gif

Hurry up already! I miss the good old days of buying trades and hard covers from 'house. At the rate I was buying them from you I could have put Chrisco's first three children through college, or at least paid for their GED tests. Besides, I am tired of giving my money to Amazon and Mile High.

Alright...

You're a mofo.

Hey, House, do you have any of the Marvel Omnibus'?

Which one?

If you mean the Spidey one from this week, yes. I have had three listed in Forum-Only since last week. One sold a few minutes ago, but there are still two left. confused-smiley-013.gif

Which one?

If you mean the Spidey one from this week, yes. I have had three listed in Forum-Only since last week. One sold a few minutes ago, but there are still two left. confused-smiley-013.gif

How many Absolute Editions are there, punk? confused-smiley-013.gif

Which one?

Fourteen released plus another 6 announced... confused-smiley-013.gif

Which one?

Name them and price them

Which one?

Name them and price them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Comics_Absolute_Editions

Price them yourself. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Which one?

893naughty-thumb.gif

Alright...

You're a mofo.

yeahok.gif

Alright...

You're a mofo.

yeahok.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif