• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a couple more books, and a RARE SW PLASTIC CAPE JAWA REDUCED!!!!!!

19 posts in this topic

Well I need the cash for car parts so my bronze age grail must go. Here is the old label CGC 7.5 off-white-white page Hulk 181 I bought a few months back. #0100641002

Its a relatively nicely centered copy with no white showing along the spine.

Hate to see it go. Checked ebay so I think my price is in the ballpark.

$555.00 Shipped news.gifSOLD!!!!!

h181.jpgh181b.jpghulk18.1.jpg

Another item is the NEW TEEN TITANS SET. Current series.

you get 1-43 and annual 1

#1 is the turner cover

asking $100.00 shipped. this will be sent bound and printed matter well packed.

Forgot to mention I prefer Paypal will take other forms of payment. Just post the little guy takeit.gif or Pm (only) reasonable offers. If we agree on a price via pm we will post the I'll take it asap.

Shipping is included to U.S. and Canada. Of course this will be well boxed. No cracks on slab

Ok while not a comic there are Star Wars comics and there are a lot of Star Wars collectors that collect comics and Vise Versa.

RARE PLASTIC CAPE JAWA. Excellent condition. I am the original owner. so it is real. this might be considered a grail piece to some collectors.

Has gun

Three tiny paint flecks on hands. and a mark on the body looks almost like a melt spot? Beats me. confused-smiley-013.gif I thought it was near mint at first glance Never really played with kept in Star Wars carrying case until now. I put arrows and circles to defects.

Asking $350 OR BEST OFFER!!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

mustang%20gallery%20018.jpgmustang%20gallery%20019.jpg

Ok while not a comic there are Star Wars comics and there are a lot of Star Wars collectors that collect comics and Vise Versa.

RARE PLASTIC CAPE JAWA. Excellent condition. I am the original owner. so it is real. this might be considered a grail piece to some collectors.

Has gun

Three tiny paint flecks on hands. and a mark on the body looks almost like a melt spot? Beats me. confused-smiley-013.gif I thought it was near mint at first glance Never really played with kept in Star Wars carrying case until now. I put arrows and circles to defects.

Asking $350 OR BEST OFFER!!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

mustang%20gallery%20018.jpgmustang%20gallery%20019.jpg

hail.gif

If there was a demand here I would post a lot more. I have all the Star Wars toys from when I was a kid. Missing only a hand full of the Power of the Force figures from the 80's 99% of the figures are complete and in excellent condition I was pretty anal about my toys. I also have a ton of the ships and playsets as well. Boxes and boxes of the stuff. Getting ready to sell it all off on ebay or elsewhere.

Just don't think a huge thread like that would be appropriate Here or well recieved for that matter.

I am pretty flexible on the price of the Jawa. I am surprised there has been no interest on the Hulk 181 is it priced too High? Let me know.

There is a flat spot and I don't know if its a manufacturing mistake or a blemish. I don't have a dirty mind I'm married insane.gif

sorry, looking at your avatar I thought you were thinking the same thing I was when I saw that arrow pointing to his twigs and berries

I am surprised there has been no interest on the Hulk 181 is it priced too High? Let me know.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif If you can do $500 shipped, takeit.gif

If not flexible on the 181 price, that's cool smile.gif

Would you be willing to pay $510.00? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

If there was a demand here I would post a lot more. I have all the Star Wars toys from when I was a kid. Missing only a hand full of the Power of the Force figures from the 80's 99% of the figures are complete and in excellent condition I was pretty anal about my toys. I also have a ton of the ships and playsets as well. Boxes and boxes of the stuff. Getting ready to sell it all off on ebay or elsewhere.

Just don't think a huge thread like that would be appropriate Here or well recieved for that matter.

I am pretty flexible on the price of the Jawa. I am surprised there has been no interest on the Hulk 181 is it priced too High? Let me know.

Hey Brian, have you got any carded figures?

JAWA IS NOW $300 OR BEST OFFER THAT'S $50.00 OFF ORIGINAL PRICE and cheapest I've seen for this figure. In the pack is a couple thousand up. I checked ebay and didn't see any loose ones. Did see a fake one sell for $50.00.