• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

37th Overstreet Available for Preorder $18.99/$22.99

62 posts in this topic

As far as shipping to Canada the softcovers have a weight of 1pound and the Hardcovers have a weight of 1.5 pounds. So, you can go order it and pay whatever the shipping is. We give you a credit of around $2-3 that we will pay but after that we will ask for more.

Go ahead and order it, I am sure it will end up being ok but you might have to pay for a little more shipping after the fact.

As far as shipping to Canada the softcovers have a weight of 1pound and the Hardcovers have a weight of 1.5 pounds. So, you can go order it and pay whatever the shipping is. We give you a credit of around $2-3 that we will pay but after that we will ask for more.

Go ahead and order it, I am sure it will end up being ok but you might have to pay for a little more shipping after the fact.

Order placed! thumbsup2.gif

Lawrence

Only 5 board orders so far. Is there a better deal elsewhere or have most of you already preordered from other places?
I'm going to need an OS this year. I'm just waiting for some more of my books to sell. juggle.gif

Only 5 board orders so far. Is there a better deal elsewhere or have most of you already preordered from other places?

I only order one every two or three years. It offers very little of value to me beyond the reference it provides and that doesn’t see any major changes from year to year generally.

Doesn't this belong in the Dealer Sales section? confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't know. The whole dealer/board thing is pretty goofy anyways because I am offering the information to board members. Me being a dealer really shouldn't have any bearing on the information.

However, I could always start another name with just Russ as the name and give the info out there smile.gif

I was thinking Luxxpartduex. I like the sound of it.

Doesn't this belong in the Dealer Sales section? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes. It's not an exclusive to the boards and has a link to a dealer web site......not to mention its in both forum selling boards. foreheadslap.gif

Any board special over what anybody can get on the site?

Actually if i didn't have the board members in mind it would be $19.99 and people would have to order $25 and above to order it. So, I took the price down and change the site so that orders at exactly $18.99 and above would go through.

In the end to me it isn't about where it should go it was about getting the word out to as many people who wanted to take advantage because I have to put the order in at the end of this month.

Sure the transaction is taking place on my website but I simply could of said give me $18.99 or $22.99 plus $6 shipping and we can handle it through here.

It ticks me off that so much of a poop is made about the red tape. I am just trying to get board members a good deal on the product and there will always be someone who says,

"shouldn't this blah blah blah"

Any board special over what anybody can get on the site?

Actually if i didn't have the board members in mind it would be $19.99 and people would have to order $25 and above to order it. So, I took the price down and change the site so that orders at exactly $18.99 and above would go through.

In the end to me it isn't about where it should go it was about getting the word out to as many people who wanted to take advantage because I have to put the order in at the end of this month.

Sure the transaction is taking place on my website but I simply could of said give me $18.99 or $22.99 plus $6 shipping and we can handle it through here.

It ticks me off that so much of a poop is made about the red tape. I am just trying to get board members a good deal on the product and there will always be someone who says,

"shouldn't this blah blah blah"

Comic collectors....anal retentive????? Nah!!!!!!! Couldn't be?? tongue.gif

How long can you wait for an order Russ? I might make one on monday after some auctions end.