• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

100th POST GAME

Remember WHERE'S WALDO?

Hidden somewhere within my 100 posts are three bananas. First to post the location of all three right here wins. Full answer first time. No placeholders.

1761151-Daredevil2_1_2_9_8SS.JPG

1761151-Daredevil2_1_2_9_8SS.JPG.87fc04df644ef3968228530c9963bfeb.JPG

Congrats MK! The banana hunt is over. PM me your name and the address you want the book to go to and it will go out in a week via FEDEX when I return home.

Actually one was posted twice which is your Iron Man OA grails game poster

These are the three

4/21/07 6:41 am

4/21/07 6:04 pm

4/22/07 12:47 am

gossip.gifHe said full anwser first time. stooges.gif

I'll go with:

4/21/07 6:41 AM

4/21/07 6:04 PM

4/22/07 12:47 AM

grin.gif

Comicdonna, you are correct. I did say first time. But MK was still the first to post the total correct answer. I'm honoring your submission as the first as well... PM me your information and address and you will recieve this book in a week. Congrats gents!

1761196-DD4.JPG

1761196-DD4.JPG.c7e84e02d157128703caf7b32f558e90.JPG

Comicdonna, you are correct. I did say first time. But MK was still the first to post the total correct answer without a place holder. I'm honoring your submission as the first as well... PM me your information and address and you will recieve this book in a week. Congrats gents!

1761196-DD4.JPG

As much as I would like to own a SS book (especially one as nice as this one) I will decline for the simple reason that MK clearly won and my post had a stooges.gifgraemlin. Please keep this book for your next Game. You are a very generous person. hail.gif

Mike

I appreciate the kind words, thank you. But from what I have seen on the boards in my short time here, there are quite a few good guys that always go that extra.

Okay grail seekers, I am on my way home now. Currently in Jordan for the night and then off to London. Will touch down in Washington late Saturday night. I'll check the lottery to see who came closest to both serials and send out the prizes on Monday. Have a great weekend.