• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smorgasbord of Ultra-High Grade Silver Age DCs

66 posts in this topic

does captain underbidder have one more arrow in his quiver?
No, you will win everything you wanted.

You sure are getting great prices.

You think so? I was pretty disappointed in the prices for the B&Bs and Showcases (except for the Showcase #38, where I was pretty shocked, in a good way, by the winning bid). The Flash 126 did very well (but Flash always does well) and the Atoms did okay.

Next to go was going to be the Green Lanterns (except for the #1), but I might just try to negotiate a private deal in light of the disappointing prices in this auction.

yeah. Theyre all hitting record prices, arent they? You may be spoiled after hitting the pent up demand bonanza with the Flashes!

I may be underestomating the market for killer non-key SA DCs, and even some keys, as you always tell me, but maybe youre a bit ABOVE..? Id be happy getting 10 grand each for the first Atom and Hawkman. Sure, compared to Marvels they seem like they OUGHTTA be sell for twice that, but, I figure the buyers at those price levels are as scarce as there are 9.4 or better copies (in my humble opinion, betting my dollars).

but if you ask me, youve done exceedingly well. I salute you.