• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thor appreciation thread
10 10

741 posts in this topic

Nice first sub. (thumbs u

I especially enjoy that there's a long run of Kirby covers going from JIM 100 to the end of his tenure on the book (something like 6 years long) in which there were no word balloons to hide the titanic cover art.

Yeah, lol!

I own 3 more of the 3rd eye posters, including Odin resurrecting the goddess Hela, a sweet splash page from Doc Strange called Eternity, and an even sweeter splash from the FF, showing Silver Surfer in the micro-verse. Those are now framed, and do not take well to photographic reproduction. lol!!

I promise to post some Thor comics from my collection, but I think this may be my favorite Thor image. A Third Eye poster from 1971. DAYGLOTHOR.JPG

Great poster! My sister got mine framed for my birthday. I have the Surfer one as well, haven't gotten around to getting that framed as yet. Great posters that I was completely unaware of till another boardie started a WTB thread for them. Love that Hulk poster too.

OMG!!! The entire story...16 pages of original art for issue 134 "THE PEOPLE BREEDERS!" :o:o:o

Presently at $52K and change...think it'll reach $250K? :insane:

Me coveteth...

I'll post some images later (no photobucket access at work)...

THOR 134 ORIGINAL ART CLINK AUCTION...ALL 16 PAGES!

Edited by trmoore54