• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thor appreciation thread
10 10

748 posts in this topic

Too bad I sold the #192 CGC 9.8 before you were hooked, was a killer copy. (thumbs u

Well if you want to pass my name on to the buyer, or vice versa, maybe I can get it the next time it becomes available (thumbs u

Too bad I sold the #192 CGC 9.8 before you were hooked, was a killer copy. (thumbs u

Well if you want to pass my name on to the buyer, or vice versa, maybe I can get it the next time it becomes available (thumbs u

I tired to re-purchase it a while back but he declined, might be worth another try?

Those WM copies are killer!

I've upgraded two issues since posting my JIM/Thor run last year. Both proved very tough for me to find in high grade:

JIM95cgc.jpg

JIM104cgc.jpg

Denny- I wish I was around collecting when these were affordable too!! lol Earlier in this thread Namisgr shows the invoice for some Pac Coast JIM's that he purchased just before the advent of CGC. :o :o :insane: The difference in price to what they are now worth is enough to make one drool with envy!! :tonofbricks: JIM's in the 8.5-9.0 range are sweet, enjoy!! (thumbs u

Here is my replacement copy. Remarkably, I've now owned 3 pedigree copies of this ish (also the Green River copy). Although the WM is the nicest of the bunch, this one is only a smidgen behind, and it makes my fourth Massachusetts pedigree copy in my JIM run.

JIM91Mass.jpg

Here is my replacement copy. Remarkably, I've now owned 3 pedigree copies of this ish (also the Green River copy). Although the WM is the nicest of the bunch, this one is only a smidgen behind, and it makes my fourth Massachusetts pedigree copy in my JIM run.

JIM91Mass.jpg

2 great ped examples of this book!! :cloud9: The WM does seem a little nicer. hm

I hope that Canadian WM black hole appreciates his copy!!! :baiting: