• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thor appreciation thread
10 10

748 posts in this topic

Killer copy, love it.

Thanks Surfer!! Straight trade for your Strange Tales #107? :baiting:lol

You mean the one I don't own anymore. :( Meanwhile the prices on that book keep skyrocketing :P . That White Mountain CGC 9.2 copy that sold on Comiclink was a dream copy, maybe another day. :cloud9:

Killer copy, love it.

Thanks Surfer!! Straight trade for your Strange Tales #107? :baiting:lol

You mean the one I don't own anymore. :( Meanwhile the prices on that book keep skyrocketing :P . That White Mountain CGC 9.2 copy that sold on Comiclink was a dream copy, maybe another day. :cloud9:

You sold it ?!?!?! :o Damn!!!!!!!! I've often thought about making you an offer for it doh! That WM copy went for more than what you paid for that 9.4 copy, if memory serves me. Great book, but for 3K? Hope you got a good price or trade for your copy.

I just read this thread from start to finish and I am amazed at the books. I loved your back stories namisgr.

I don't have any silver Thors but I am working on a run of 15-centers and bronze Thors. Here are the best of what I have so far.

Thor183CGC98OWW.jpg

Thor185CGC98OWWBG.jpg

Thor187CGC98WBG.jpg

Thor190CGC99OWW.jpg