• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ‘I’ve Got No Frickin’ Idea Who Originally Owned Them’ Collection

998 posts in this topic

Well, we’re neck-deep in boxes, trying to get to more of those sweeeet Mildenhalls, and have come across some tasty little items during the search. Whilst we get another batch of the OOs together - an exercise that might take a few weeks - we’re going to keep you happy with some of the stuff we’re unearthing. We’ll start off with books that were listed in the VCC, but are now slightly discounted, and we’ll go from there.

For those of you who have not bought from me in the past and are unsure about my grading, I would suggest you take references from some long-established boarders who have – I’m certain that nik, greggy, foolkiller, arexcrooke, sal, mutantkeys and a number of others would be more than happy to help.

However, if you are dissatisfied, returns will be accepted. Additionally, if any of the books are submitted and come back more than one point lower than the grade I’ve assigned, a full refund will be given.

A few administrative details…unless you are in the UK, Paypal is the only workable method of payment. Within the UK, cheques or postal orders are acceptable. Regarding shipping, four books can be sent anywhere in the world via Air Mail for $10. Each additional book after that will cost $1.25 and if required, insurance can be added at cost, dependent upon the value, obviously.

Regarding who wins what, the usual takeit.gif trumps all. PMs can be sent my way, and I’ll answer them as soon as I can, but until you post that little man in the thread, the books aren’t yours. By special arrangement, and for good reasons, I’m prepared to post the sold sign for you, but you've got to ask nicely. grin.gif

And here we go…

Amazing Spider-Man #30

VF+ (8.5)

Was $225…now $200!!!

AmazingSpider-Man30.jpg

i'm going to have to start charging you for my endorsement one of these days, gov'na.

i will accept sweet books as payment, preferably undergraded

i'm going to have to start charging you for my endorsement one of these days, gov'na.

How about more Kelly sig line pics? confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You can fit more than one Kelly pic in your sig Nick. poke2.gif

You're not wrong... insane.gif

You're not wrong... insane.gif

Ya might be wantin' ta rethink that laddy.

Seems some backlash might be brewing in general. flowerred.gif

The ‘I’ve Got No Frickin’ Idea Who Originally Owned Them’ Collection.

I assume these come with COAs?

Certificate of Ambiguity?

confused-smiley-013.gif

The ‘I’ve Got No Frickin’ Idea Who Originally Owned Them’ Collection.

I assume these come with COAs?

27_laughing.gif

Yeah...I could actually write the 'back story', too...something about a serial killer, I'm thinking, and a grass-smoking hippy, and...

Yeah...I could actually write the 'back story', too...something about a serial killer, I'm thinking, and a grass-smoking hippy, and...

How about your grandpa died and left them to you...and your last name is church

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's got a certain merit...