• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ‘I’ve Got No Frickin’ Idea Who Originally Owned Them’ Collection

998 posts in this topic

So if I buy a book, then find out 3 years from now that you did frickin' know who originally owned it, can I return it?

Also, if I send the book to CGC, will they put "From the Collection that Nick has no frickin' idea who originally owned them" on the label?

So if I buy a book, then find out 3 years from now that you did frickin' know who originally owned it, can I return it?

Also, if I send the book to CGC, will they put "From the Collection that Nick has no frickin' idea who originally owned them" on the label?

27_laughing.gif

Yeah...Steve B and I are currently in negotations. The sticking point is CGC having to redesign their label to fit it all on, but I'm confident that if they drop the grade designation...and probably the page quality...we'll have a workable solution. thumbsup2.gif

Buy them now before the rush starts... tongue.gif

Oh, wait a minute...Nik's already on the case. foreheadslap.gif

Nothing to be sorry about gossip.gif

I am sure many others think the same, just choose not to post about their thoughts poke2.gif

“What monsters would walk the streets, if men's faces were as unfinished as their souls.“

Just trying to inject a modicum of class for a change. Okay, get back to your Kelly and your T and your A and your high-grade funnybooks and your "Hey LAYDYYY" and .....

Nothing to be sorry about gossip.gif

I am sure many others think the same, just choose not to post about their thoughts poke2.gif

“What monsters would walk the streets, if men's faces were as unfinished as their souls.“

Just trying to inject a modicum of class for a change. Okay, get back to your Kelly and your T and your A and your high-grade funnybooks and your "Hey LAYDYYY" and .....

We gots class comming out the wazoo. sumo.gif

Kelly38.jpginsane.gif