• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you seen these board members?

115 posts in this topic

3 pages on missing posters and nobody mentions Ian? frown.gif

No one is missing him.

You always did a better Ian than even Ian did. cloud9.gif

Well, I grew up in a weathered old brownstone which was down the street from an alleyway that was populated by a roving gang of mincing dandies, so I would ofttimes stay up into the wee hours of the morning with my window cracked open so that I could listen in on their self-aggrandizing natterings and sissy-slap fights.

Truly, the impersonations of Ian took me back to my childhood, and for that, I thank him.

No one is missing him.

Well, I grew up in a weathered old brownstone which was down the street from an alleyway that was populated by a roving gang of mincing dandies, so I would ofttimes stay up into the wee hours of the morning with my window cracked open so that I could listen in on their self-aggrandizing natterings and sissy-slap fights.

Truly, the impersonations of Ian took me back to my childhood, and for that, I thank him.

Did you have any shruberies???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No one is missing him.

No shrubberies, but I did have an albino rabbit... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No one is missing him.

No shrubberies, but I did have an albino rabbit... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

GAK!!!...Run Away!!!.. Run Away!!!... 893whatthe.gif

No one is missing him.

I for one was fooled by your virtuoso impression. It was a reasonable facsimile, apart from your tendency to not be even remotely interested in DCs, especially Buzzy 70s. And detesting Dr. Who and soul music.

No one is missing him.

I for one was fooled by your virtuoso impression. It was a reasonable facsimile, apart from your tendency to not be even remotely interested in DCs, especially Buzzy 70s. And detesting Dr. Who and soul music.

And I'm not from Mexico. (He WAS from Mexico, wasn't he? I always pictured him in a poncho and sombrero with a giant paintbrush mustache.)

No one is missing him.

And I'm not from Mexico. (He WAS from Mexico, wasn't he? I always pictured him in a poncho and sombrero with a giant paintbrush mustache.)

27_laughing.gif

The paintbrush moustache and sombrero were Ian's little turn at being Groucho, which was kind of his role on the boards. Or was it Margaret Dumont?