• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee Signature Series Signing at Comic Oasis

15 posts in this topic

Stan Lee Signature Series Signing at Comic Oasis

Comic legend Stan Lee will be signing comic books on Friday, May 4, 2007 at Comic Oasis, 3121 N. Rainbow, Las Vegas, Nevada. The signing is scheduled from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm.

Due to time constraints, Stan Lee will be signing only one item per person. A CGC authorized witness will be on hand to observe signings, making comic books eligible for the prestigious CGC Signature Series when submitted at the signing. Comic Oasis can assist in preparing submissions.

Stan Lee is Chairman Emeritus of Marvel Comics, and is best known for creating a number of comic book characters. Included among this group are many titles eligible for signing by Stan Lee for CGC Signature Series are Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, the Hulk, Iron Man, Daredevil, and Doctor Strange.

The prestigious CGC Signature Series label (yellow) is applied to comic books that have been signed by someone of significance to the comic, under the direct observation of a CGC employee or select CGC authorized witness. The signatures are then authenticated by CGC with the labels indicating who signed the book, the date it was signed.

For more information please visit: www.comicoasis.com

For more information about CGC Signature Series visit: CGC Signature Series

yay.gif

I am going to try and get off of work that day but I'm not sure if I can. That shop is just a few minutes from work. Here's to an extended lunch break! yay.gif

gossip.gif Don't bring DeeDee or else Stan might not pay attention to you... confused-smiley-013.gif

I am going to try and get off of work that day but I'm not sure if I can. That shop is just a few minutes from work. Here's to an extended lunch break! yay.gif

gossip.gif Don't bring DeeDee or else Stan might not pay attention to you... confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif Actually the owner of the shop just sent me an email. I have to contact another person to get the SS done. Hopefully this will all work out. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hey collectors,

My name is Chandler Rice and I am the CGC Signature Series Witness that will be running the CGC part of the Stan Lee signing. If you are interested in getting your books in, please contact me at desertwindcomics@hotmail.com. I will pass on further information upon receipt of your e-mail.