• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBAY GRAILS

45 posts in this topic

Up to about fifty books on Ebay right now. All auctions start at a cent with no reserve. There is never a charge for shipping in the US and Canada.

I was rippin through the registry the other day and saw your Iron Man # 1 - CGC 9.8 Signature Series. hail.gif Just wanted to say impressed is an understatement my friend VERY VERY NICE BOOK!!!!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks, I picked up the book as a purple label 8.5 and pressed it into a yellow 9.8. stooges.gif

Actually this book was taken to the last NY con where it was cracked and Gene graced it.

Thanks guys, I really do hope you win something at a great price. Still lots of slabs for under twenty dollars so far for anyone interested. 24 hours left.

I just listed these two Warren Vampirella books on Ebay.

They start at a cent with no reserve and free shipping in the US and Canada.

1793685-V-1-92%28BC%29%5B1%5D.jpg

1781208-2158.jpg

589a928a282fc_1793685-V-1-92(BC)1.jpg.530bfa71eade689b2965f99480483f90.jpg

Thanks to all who helped make my last ebay auction a great one. I will be putting up another batch of books in the next few days. I am supposed to be on a flight to go back to work tomorrow but I broke my fibula yesterday. Wish I had a good story on how it happened but truth is, I was checking my mail. As I walked away from the mailbox sorting the bills, my foot went into a small hole and wedged in. I fell but the foot stayed flat in the ground. The sound it made was very interesting. I layed on the ground out of breath with a light behind my eyes for five long minutes before my wife spotted me from the house. So I will be taking an extended vacation.