• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Comic Pop Up Books for kids

6 posts in this topic

popup.jpg

Spider-Man Tastic????

confused-smiley-013.gif

At the Mall today there was a really nice display stand with these for sale. Out of all the toys in the room several young boys were glued to this display. Was good to see them making books that appeal to a younger audience and introduce them to the world of Superheroes.

The book itself was really well made from what little I saw of it, and from the looks of the display stand there will be more titles coming.

Just a heads up to all you parents out there if you need to get your kid a present, this is pretty cool.

Of course I wanted one too, Heck I wanted the display stand which was as nice as the book.

Ze-

I saw this at the LCS and got to look through it. It's awesome! I keep wanting to buy it, but I always end up buying other stuff instead. *grumble* Never have enough of the stuff.

At any rate, good to know there's more coming!

I flipped through, and wasn't impressed with it. It only had I think 5 popups total. There is an X-men Pop-up book coming out next month as well.

gossip.gif Silly Rick, The pop ups r for kids.

makepoint.gif

Actually I was not able to actually look through it since the display copy was being bogarted by the kids there. But from what I saw each double page spread contained the big pop up, and then each page had mini pull outs and pop ups scattered throughout the book that contained the story?

Still looked cool to me, But since you did not like it I will cross it off your X-Mas want list when Santa calls.

tongue.gif

I flipped through, and wasn't impressed with it. It only had I think 5 popups total. There is an X-men Pop-up book coming out next month as well.

gossip.gif Silly Rick, The pop ups r for kids.

makepoint.gif

Actually I was not able to actually look through it since the display copy was being bogarted by the kids there. But from what I saw each double page spread contained the big pop up, and then each page had mini pull outs and pop ups scattered throughout the book that contained the story?

Still looked cool to me, But since you did not like it I will cross it off your X-Mas want list when Santa calls.

tongue.gif

I actually had my son with me when I flipped through it. I didn't bother to show it to him, because he was much more interested in the WoW cards.