• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moon Knight...meh

27 posts in this topic

So I was really getting into Moon Knight. I go into the LCS and think to myself, "Damn, I haven't picked up Moon Knight in awhile."

Then I see the new art and immediately put it down. Shows you how much I loved Moon Knight 27_laughing.gif

Anybody else dropping Moon Knight?

I was really excited when the series was announced and in fact really liked the artwork. The story however, quickly got very boring. It was very different from previous MK stories and characterization.

I kinda stopped buying after the third issue.

I was really excited when the series was announced and in fact really liked the artwork. The story however, quickly got very boring. It was very different from previous MK stories and characterization.

poke2.gif I stopped after issue two.

I gave it three... I really wanted to like it frown.gif

So I was really getting into Moon Knight. I go into the LCS and think to myself, "Damn, I haven't picked up Moon Knight in awhile."

Then I see the new art and immediately put it down. Shows you how much I loved Moon Knight 27_laughing.gif

Anybody else dropping Moon Knight?

I have the first couple of issues ready to read (on loan from a bud) so I can't make a pronouncement just yet but we're listening. I wonder if he dropped it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif It doesn't seem very encouraging though crazy.gif

I applaud your ADD. Very nice.

Horrible book. Gave it till issue #7 . That's 7 issues too many. What a shame. So much promise and potential. The writing was horrid. And the action was so-so (when there was action, it was the best part).

Pat

I applaud your ADD. Very nice.

Thanks. Life is much more interesting when you're constantly distracted by shiny things.

How much you get on Ebay for 'em?

20 bucks! It's not often I make any profit when selling Moderns on eBay.

(5 bucks is 5 bucks after all)

Joker--

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Anyone know the next cheap listing day?

I enjoyed this series alot, thought the artwork was great and I enjoyed the storyline. Then I had to wait 3 months for each issue... then a new artist. About stopping time for me also, I really dislike the new artist, forgot his name offhand but Finch was light years better.