• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wha? Huh? Sandman & Preacher ARTDAY!!

10 posts in this topic

I'm laughing to myself as I post this, because a bunch of you have been with me on "the journey" as I started my OA collecting with almost exclusively Sandman art. This first piece was one I acquired in my first months of collecting, but later parted with as I took my collection in a different direction. I always thought of it as one of the very best examples of how Neil's Sandman series connected with me as a reader, and so now I'm happy to welcome it back home.

Sandman Brief Lives Page

And then, this Preacher page kinda speaks for itself:

How the hell did I end up in Halperyn's OA collection?

Thanks for looking -- as always, it's a blast to be on the journey with you all!!

J

Nice art, Jonathan! I swear I had a couple similar pages in my trunk yesterday, but they don't seem to be there anymore. Weird.

At the recent Bristol convention herre in the UK, Bryan Talbot was selling some of his Sandman art from the Sandman Special. One page featuring his Sandman's son was £200 - should I have bought it?

At the recent Bristol convention herre in the UK, Bryan Talbot was selling some of his Sandman art from the Sandman Special. One page featuring his Sandman's son was £200 - should I have bought it?

Maybe! Depends on the page!!

One page featuring his Sandman's son was £200

Again, in engli$h makepoint.gif

To be fair, by the time he converted pounds to dollars, the dollar would have weakened further, making the conversion useless. smile.gif