• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some OA pages On Ebay

17 posts in this topic

Been listing some OA pages and will continue to list over the next few weeks on Ebay.

Currently have a Debbi's Dates #8 cover, a sweet Grindberg Silver Surfer pin-up and others.

You can check them by CLICKING HERE

Thanks

NFS,

I'll let the kids sell them when I'm 6 feet under poke2.gif

As long as they don't know that you'll be fine otherwise we might have a situation:

1813.jpg

Nah, I'm not like that. The ones I'm keeping are already framed and hanging on the wall downstairs. Value wise they are very affordable and nothing elaborate, mostly covers and full page splashes featuring villians. I only have about 25 or so pieces I am holding on to and will sell the rest of the stuff I have enjoyed over the years.

Sadly I dumped most of the nice covers and splash pages years ago but happily used the proceeds to slab and buy HG comics that I like.

Only one I truly regret selling was the Hulk double page splash to Chris a few years back.

Its a viscious cycle I tell yah 27_laughing.gif

Nah, I'm not like that. The ones I'm keeping are already framed and hanging on the wall downstairs. Value wise they are very affordable and nothing elaborate, mostly covers and full page splashes featuring villians. I only have about 25 or so pieces I am holding on to and will sell the rest of the stuff I have enjoyed over the years.

Sadly I dumped most of the nice covers and splash pages years ago but happily used the proceeds to slab and buy HG comics that I like.

Only one I truly regret selling was the Hulk double page splash to Chris a few years back.

Its a viscious cycle I tell yah 27_laughing.gif

Tempting too I've been thinking about buying alot of lower value splashes and covers whil they are cheap. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I sound Krazy! tonofbricks.gif

I still remember buying covers from Paul Ryan, who happens to live about 20 minutes from my shop, in the late 80s for about 100 - 150 each. Nice covers too, a couple of Avengers covers and an FF. Man those were the days cloud9.gif

I still remember buying covers from Paul Ryan, who happens to live about 20 minutes from my shop, in the late 80s for about 100 - 150 each. Nice covers too, a couple of Avengers covers and an FF. Man those were the days cloud9.gif

Sweet! To bad I did not have any money in the late 80's I was still a student.

You can always go after a sweet splash page without breaking the bank. To me they are just as nice as covers without the hefty pricetag.

I hear yah. That was great timing for me as I was self employed, making great money and single.

Now, priorities have changed alot.