• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After three years... TPB King has an eBay store once again!

13 posts in this topic

Spent part of this weekend breathing new life into my eBay store...

Not all that many items up just yet. So far I have only added the last four weeks of brand new Diamond releases of Marvel and DC trades and hardcovers... Plus a couple Overstreets that showed up late for some reason...

Link to The TPB King Store

These brand new releases are mostly at 35% off cover price. In addition, I will be listing at least one copy of every new Marvel and DC trade and HC starting at a penny the week it comes out. You might get some great deals that way!

Domestic shipping is listed at $3.00 flat for all quantities, but I will do free shipping for any domestic board member.

International members may wish to wait until I have more items up, as Global Priority is the best bet and you don't want to send a single item by itself. On average, you can fit about $275 retail in a flat rate box (as long as it's not Essentials or Showcases), so even with the obscene new fees ($23 to Canada or $37 elsewhere), you can get a pretty good deal if you fill a box.

I expect to have the non-eBay website up and running by July. And I am buying any and all TPBs all the time. Those of you with signatures turned on will see my link at the bottom of any of my posts. That's not a "sometimes" thing. I am always buying. I have already purchased over 100 trades from board members and I am always looking for more.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to sign up for my email newsletters and RSS feeds... I have no idea what happens if you sign up for those, but I guess we can find out together... thumbsup2.gif

wooohooo!!! I got one for a penny!!! yay.gifyay.gif

Congrats!

I would rather give a great deal to a board member than to Allison Stokke... okay, that's a lie... I'd probably give her a great deal too...confused-smiley-013.gif

Newly listed for this week are a bunch of FF trades (including a ridiculous deal on the first four Essentials) plus these new releases:

SEVENTH SHRINE TP

CIVIL WAR IRON MAN TP

CIVIL WAR MARVEL UNIVERSE TP

MAN CALLED KEV TP (MR)

BULLET POINTS TP

BATMAN TURNING POINTS TP

CATWOMAN WHEN IN ROME TP

FANTASTIC FOUR INHUMANS TP

ESSENTIAL SILVER SURFER VOL 2 TP

There is one copy of each of those up at just a penny with no reserve. All auctions end the same day the books are released (next Wednesday). There are additional copies of each of those books in the store at 35% off. As always, store purchases are free shipping for board members. thumbsup2.gif

Since I was the first person to win a penny auction, I want "bugaboo loves greggy forever" feedback left thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

I never take requests... ever...

But...

DONE!

yay.gif

Since I was the first person to win a penny auction, I want "bugaboo loves greggy forever" feedback left thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

I never take requests... ever...

But...

<h1>DONE!</h1>

BEST. FEEDBACK. EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Listed about 25 more FF titles in the store today... all at steep, steep, almost fell off the back of the truck discounts...

Plus the new listings for this week... These arrive on Wednesday the 13th. I have one copy of each in penny auctions with no reserve. yay.gif

FABLES VOL 9 SONS OF EMPIRE TP (MR)

FANTASTIC FOUR OMNIBUS VOL 2 HC

FANTASTIC FOUR VISIONARIES JOHN BYRNE VOL 7 TP

GOTHAM CENTRAL VOL 5 DEAD ROBIN TP

HULK PLANET HULK HC

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA VOL 1 HC

KILLRAVEN PREMIERE HC

SHOWCASE PRESENTS THE ATOM VOL 1 TP

WHAT IF EVENT HORIZON TP

This week we had TWO winners of TPBs for a penny! That's about 99.93% off the cover price!

Am I crazy? Of course I am. But I would rather sell these at $0.06 to a board member than at a penny to someone I don't know. So get in there and bid 6 cents already. 893naughty-thumb.gif Sheesh...

For those of you looking to buy them outright, all of those except the Gotham Central are also in the store at 35% off... I only ordered one of the GC for some reason. And as always, store purchases by domestic forum members get free shipping. Canadians get a discount, figure half the actual postage cost or so... Belgians get Air M-Bag at the old Surface M-Bag rate. thumbsup2.gif

It will likely be July sometime before the store is fully stocked. For now I am just adding new stuff as it comes in. After the Dallas show at the end of June I will start adding backstock as well, and start filling in all of the Vertigo titles and whatnot... thumbsup2.gif

Currently in sunny Florida, attending the American Society of Safety Engineers convention. Four more days of hanging out with the strangest assortment of people I have ever seen (and yes, I have been to both Comicon and Glamourcon). Safety and Risk Management people are definitely a special breed.

Before I left for Orlando, I listed a few dozen more titles in the eBay store. There are lots more coming once I get back.

Plus the new listings for this week... These arrive on Wednesday the 27th. I have one copy of each in penny auctions (launching Sunday afternoon/evening) with no reserve. yay.gif

CROSSING MIDNIGHT VOL 1 TP (MR)

MARVEL MASTERWORKS SUB-MARINER VOL 2 NEW ED HC

WOLVERINE BLOOD & SORROW TP

TRIALS OF SHAZAM VOL 1 TP

ANNIHILATION BOOK 3 HC

ULTIMATES 2 VOL 2 GRAND THEFT AMERICA TP

SHOWCASE PRESENTS BATMAN VOL 2 TP

No penny winners last week, but we did have a few books that went well over 70% off. And you never know. Your fellow eBayers could be asleep at the switch and that Masterworks might be yours for 54cents. smile.gif

For those of you looking to buy them outright, all of those except the Masterworks are also in the store at 35% off... The Masterworks is 30% off. And as always, store purchases by domestic forum members get free shipping. Canadians get a discount, figure half the actual postage cost or so... Belgians get Air M-Bag at the old Surface M-Bag rate. thumbsup2.gif

It will likely be July sometime before the store is fully stocked. For now I am just adding new stuff as it comes in, and dredging my con boxes for copies that are still in primo shape. After the Dallas show at the end of June I will start adding more backstock as well, and start filling in all of the Vertigo titles and whatnot... thumbsup2.gif