• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Well, after reading all this 'love', I just know I'm going to have to do some business with Bruce soon! grin.gif

Bruce, this was a great post and it makes me feel all 'warm and cuddly' inside to know that the majority of the people who post on these boards are, not only passionate comic collectors, but genuinely honest and trustworthy people!

Thanks for starting this!

Had a very pleasant buying experience with Bruce...I bought one book he advertised slabbed on the boards and I ended up buying about 15 other raw from him in the same deal...

He takes the time to write intelligent emails and is willing to discuss everything, from price to grade to shipping method.

Too bad he mainly deals in the high grade and slabbed stuff or I would be knocking on his virtual door every day.

Of course there are more sellers here on the boards that I have had a great experience with, but as this is Bruce's thread I thought he deserved his place in the sun.

Now when are we roasting Bruce ?? grin.gif

Had a very pleasant buying experience with Bruce...I bought one book he advertised slabbed on the boards and I ended up buying about 15 other raw from him in the same deal...

He takes the time to write intelligent emails and is willing to discuss everything, from price to grade to shipping method.

Too bad he mainly deals in the high grade and slabbed stuff or I would be knocking on his virtual door every day.

Of course there are more sellers here on the boards that I have had a great experience with, but as this is Bruce's thread I thought he deserved his place in the sun.

mad.gif

mad.gif

Give me an H

Give me an A

Give me a . T

Give me an E

Give me an R

What's that spell ???....What's that spell mad.gif

mad.gif

Give me an H

Give me an A

Give me a . T

Give me an E

Give me an R

popc1.gif

mad.gif

Give me an H

Give me an A

Give me a . T

Give me an E

Give me an R

popc1.gif

lamo.gif

mad.gif

Give me an H

Give me an A

Give me a . T

Give me an E

Give me an R

RETAH.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif... crazy.gif

I appreciate the mention Bruce, and you sure were right, those 9.8's are real tough. shocked.gif

Kudos goes to you also for being one of the most level headed, informative and helpful guys around. Long may it continue, and you can be certain that I am out there looking with you for that elusive IF #1. grin.gif

...Too bad he mainly deals in the high grade and slabbed stuff or I would be knocking on his virtual door every day.

Thanks Allan...

Those were some sweet Jungle Actions.

I have more ungraded stuff too

still have that Tin Tin piece as well

I appreciate the mention Bruce, and you sure were right, those 9.8's are real tough. shocked.gif

Kudos goes to you also for being one of the most level headed, informative and helpful guys around. Long may it continue, and you can be certain that I am out there looking with you for that elusive IF #1. grin.gif

I'll try.... thanks

BTW... PLEASE Find me one and a 15 9.8 for that matter.

OFFICIAL KUDOS THREAD FOR EVERYONE!

The purpose of this thread was to thank everyone here on the forum I've done business with since I don't recall ever starting a thread here doing so. Although I appreciate the kind words, I didn't intend for the thread to be about me.. its about you guys!!!

Anyway, since Arch was kind enough to "stick this thread" to the top... (probably because he thought it was intended to be a "Kudos Thread in general for ALL forum members to offer positive feedback for one another")... I edited the initial post to encourage forumites to offer feedback for ANY other forumite they feel is deserving of praise.

from here on in... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO OFFER KUDOS TO ANY FORUMITE YOU'VE DONE BUSINESS WITH RECENTLY YOU FEEL DESERVES SOME RECOGNITION! [/i]

OFFICIAL KUDOS THREAD FOR EVERYONE!

The purpose of this thread was to thank everyone here on the forum I've done business with since I don't recall ever starting a thread here doing so. Although I appreciate the kind words, I didn't intend for the thread to be about me.. its about you guys!!!

Anyway, since Arch was kind enough to "stick this thread" to the top... (probably because he thought it was intended to be a "Kudos Thread in general for ALL forum members to offer positive feedback for one another")... I edited the initial post to encourage forumites to offer feedback for ANY other forumite they feel is deserving of praise.

from here on in... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO OFFER KUDOS TO ANY FORUMITE YOU'VE DONE BUSINESS WITH RECENTLY YOU FEEL DESERVES SOME RECOGNITION! [/i]

Nah...I'm really a hater! confused-smiley-013.gif

The Mystery is revealed.. Our friend Andrew had an idea...

...As for the thread being tacked to the top of the marketplace, I pm'd Arch with the idea. I figured it could be used as unofficial positive feedback for the forum, to show newbies or people hesitating to deal outside of Ebay that there are honest people on here, and to dispel all the negativity that tends to be on these boards.

AK