• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BATMAN #167 COVER RECREATION CARMINE INFANTINO

2 posts in this topic

I have not seen one of these offerred on Ebay in quite some time. This piece has been in my personal collection for over 10 years. Take this opportunity to add this fine example to your art collection.

This is a genuine (signed) cover recreation rendered in mixed media by legendary artist Carmine Infantino, often regarded as the saviour of the Batman franchise with the introduction of Batman's "New Look" back in the mid-1960s. This particular issue is a personal favourite. I was seven years old in November of 1964, and can assure you that after all the aliens and cartoony art; this cover blew me away with its dramatic noir flair and suspense. Image size 13 3/4" by 20 1/2", presented in a simple matte ready for your framing preference. Art has full brightness, with no fading or discoloration. The picture shown here does not do justice, please inquire for additonal photos.

A reasonable reserve has been set and will not be disclosed. This is your shot at obtaining this wonderful work for your display and enjoyment without paying the dreaded Buyer Premiums and taxes incurred when purchasing through the collectible auction houses (Heritage, etc.).

Actual shipping costs will be charged in accordance with the method desired by the buyer.

Batman #167 Recreation Art