• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is your favortite character in comics???
3 3

Who is your favorite character??  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite character??

469 posts in this topic

I don't feel like thinking about who is first and who is third, it is like children...I love them equally. (I do love both my kids equally. Many parents have a favorite but luckily neither of my kids is an azz (yet?).

Jack Knight Starman

Doctor Strange

Spider-Man

also loved but not favorites...Hunter Rose Grendel, Moondragon, Superman, Wally West/Linda Park.

On 9/13/2009 at 4:13 AM, oakman29 said:

Spidey

Batman

Wolverine

Green Lantern

Hellboy

Silver Surfer

Ghost Rider

Moon Knight

The Turtles

Vampirella

And anything drawn, painted by Frazetta.

Overall, Captain America.

other faves from Marvel: Dr Strange, Iron Man, The Thing

From DC: Martian Manhunter, Aquaman

Independents, others: the Elementals, the big 4 at Archie, Scrooge McDuck and Huey, Duey and Louie; Blue Beetle, the real, original Captain Marvel, Little Nemo

I'm probably leaving out a few hundred, but after Cap (and maybe MM and Iron Man) they really do bunch up close anyway.

Colossus. The creator of  Piotr Rasputin  had to be familiar with Russian literature. He is tragedy and torment personified. An invulnerable steel faced muscle man.

Storm Shadow. If only half the GI Joe characters were as deep as Tommy Arashikage. One of the most developed characters I have had the pleasure of reading in a comic. A ninja bad boy with somewhat conflicted allegiances.

Storm...'cause she's a goddess doh! but I would attribute my taste for her to abundant movie apps

Edited by H0RR0RSH0W
ooops

I guess im really old school.. when i was a kid it would have been Batman, Tarzan, Spiderman.. but I guess no Tarzan long running series after the 70's changed so now it would be:

1. Wolverine

2. Batman

3. Spider-man or Silver Surfer