• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fallen Son Sketch Covers Megathread

2,238 posts in this topic

I will put them all up when they are back from CGC I am paying the extra to have them imaged.

i am sure Kris can get the best too.... thumbsup2.gif

extra to get them imaged?

what is that?

you can pay CGC to 'image' the book for you. They will scan the book and fit the entire slab and book into an 'image' for you to use. I believe (have not done this before) it is about $3 per book?

I will put them all up when they are back from CGC I am paying the extra to have them imaged.

All my fallen son caps are really good. That is true but I don't want to brag or put anyone elses down. I was just fortunate in the fact that I got top tier artist to draw nice sketches for me.

Here is the list so far.

Ed Mcguiness,

Mark Brooks,

Mike Wieringo,

Tim Seeley,

Tom Lyle,

Rafeal Kayanan with inks by john dell

Javier Saltares

Herb Trimpe

and Billy Tan

All my fallen son caps are really good. That is true but I don't want to brag or put anyone elses down. I was just fortunate in the fact that I got top tier artist to draw nice sketches for me.

Here is the list so far.

Ed Mcguiness,

Mark Brooks,

Mike Wieringo,

Tim Seeley,

Tom Lyle,

Rafeal Kayanan with inks by john dell

Javier Saltares

Herb Trimpe

and Billy Tan

You forgot to list the top tier artists poke2.gif