• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fallen Son Sketch Covers Megathread

2,238 posts in this topic

Ha Ha Funny anthony. But last I checked those are all pretty good artist with solid bodies of work. If you are waiting for a jim lee, or todd mcfarlane sketch you will have to keep waiting. Even if I did get either of them to sketch the book would be for sale. As for creators like the romitas just give it some time. I will probably have them do something.

Ha Ha Funny anthony. But last I checked those are all pretty good artist with solid bodies of work. If you are waiting for a jim lee, or todd mcfarlane sketch you will have to keep waiting. Even if I did get either of them to sketch the book would be for sale. As for creators like the romitas just give it some time. I will probably have them do something.

gossip.gif jrjr gossip.gif

Lets see the tan and the trimpe

• Administrator

Just to clarify for Customer Service purposes, the scans are not High Resolution, but are taken at 72dpi to be web-ready and are e-mailed to the customer when the books are shipped out(or within a few days during times of high volume). CGC will only scan the front of the graded comic in its case for the $3 imaging fee.

sorry. I thought they were 300 dpi. One of the books I had imaged in the past was 300 dpi so I assumed that was always the case.

Hey drop my name at CGC Kris. Might be able to get you 100dpi poke2.gif