• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A belated thank you and a "I am so happy that I got!".....

9 posts in this topic

Thanks alot, Steve.

This should have been posted in the "Art You Regret Selling" thread. Thats a beautiful cover and you'll have to post a pic once you get it hanging in the office. thumbsup2.gif

It took me this long to post this, how long do you think the next step would take me? poke2.gif27_laughing.gifflowerred.gif

BTW.......Got anything else you want to move 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

THANKS AGAIN!!!! hail.gif

Thanks alot, Steve.

This should have been posted in the "Art You Regret Selling" thread. Thats a beautiful cover and you'll have to post a pic once you get it hanging in the office. thumbsup2.gif

hanging in the office, or hanging in the bedroom 893scratchchin-thumb.gifinsane.gif

Cooooooool painting Steve (pre phase 2 Hoffman to boot!) That one ought to be on your wall.

Mr. Not So Nice proves once again that his name is a misnomer. (Heck he even designed the little logo in my sig line). 893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gifyay.gif

Thanks alot, Steve.

hanging in the office, or hanging in the bedroom 893scratchchin-thumb.gifinsane.gif

Actually, my girlfriend likes this piece and asked if we could frame and hang it in our home instead of CGC. She sooooo rocks! cloud9.gif

Thanks alot, Steve.

Actually, my girlfriend likes this piece and asked if we could frame and hang it in our home instead of CGC. She sooooo rocks! cloud9.gif

My wife makes me keep my art in my closet foreheadslap.gif

Thanks alot, Steve.

My wife makes me keep my art in my closet foreheadslap.gif

It's time for you to come out of the closet..........