• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

!!! ME AM NO LOVING 8# NAMREPUS RATS-LLA

8 posts in this topic

All-Star Superman is state of the art.

But I do have my first quibble of the series. In the scene where he's building the rocket and the Unjustice League appears, Superman's boots are clean at the bottom of one page. In the first panel of the next page, his boots are muddy. Wassup wit dat?

All-Star Superman is state of the art.

But I do have my first quibble of the series. In the scene where he's building the rocket and the Unjustice League appears, Superman's boots are clean at the bottom of one page. In the first panel of the next page, his boots are muddy. Wassup wit dat?

As this "world" is pulled into the 'underverse' every thing and everyone becomes much more

dense, this is explaind to Lois on page 6, panel 2, "Think of it as a wierd super-dense basement-

leve to the universe." and in panel 3 on the same page"...ONLY Superman could survive under those

ferocious conditions---but not even HE for long..."

So super-dense world = mud suddenly appearing on his boots? I think the Quitely, and subsequently the inker and colorist, just somehow got confused there. There were a number of jumps in the story, so it might've been something like panel rearrangement or a page cut.