CGC Partners with ACE ASSIST for an Exclusive Private Signing with Josh Brolin
Posted on 7/27/2022
CGC is excited to team up with ACE ASSIST to bring fans an exclusive Private Signing with award winning actor and Marvel Cinematic Universe star, Josh Brolin. Comic fans know him best as the Mad Titan, Thanos in MCU films like Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame. He also played the iconic X-Men character, Cable in 2018’s Deadpool 2. Brolin has had a stunning career in the film industry spanning decades. He has signed exclusively with ACE, making this event the only place to get his signature! See pricing and details below!
Brolin’s career in Hollywood began with a lead role in the 80s classic film, The Goonies written by Steven Spielberg. Since then, he’s gone on to star in major motion pictures including Mimic, No Country for Old Men, American Gangster, True Grit, Sicario, Men in Black 3 and most recently the sci-fi epic, Dune. Throughout his career he has earned many of the film industry's most prestigious awards, including the Critics’ Choice, Hollywood Critics Association, Hollywood Film, Independent Spirit, National Board of Review and Screen Actors Guild Awards, among others. Brolin is a versatile actor with excellent range. In addition to starring in movies, he has directed, starred in TV series and on stage, and most recently lent his voice to Marvel’s What If…? animated series, reprising his role of Thanos.
“We are so thrilled to be partnering with ACE for another top-notch signing opportunity with one of the film industry’s leading talents! Josh Brolin is a phenomenally talented actor who in addition to playing one of the biggest villains in the MCU has won numerous awards for his superb acting.” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director.
For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, September 16, 2022.
If the CGC Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.
After Brolin signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.
For all other items you may be interested in having signed by Josh Brolin including Funko pops, posters, and memorabilia - please contact Twin Cities Comics You can email them with questions firstname.lastname@example.org or you can pre-order signed items or send in your own items here: https://twincitiescomics.com/product-category/current-signings/josh-brolin-signing/
The CGC Private Signing fee for Josh Brolin’s autograph is $285 per item and includes:
- Josh Brolin’s signature
- Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading
- Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
- Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label
For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.
To submit books for the signing:
- Log onto your account or sign up for an account HERE.
- Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
- Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
- Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and one of the following from the dropdown menu section:
JOSH BROLIN, PRIVATE SIGNING.
- Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
- Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to JOSH BROLIN under Private Signing Details.
- On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
- Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
- Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
- Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE.
- Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
- Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
- IMPORTANT: Please write JB on all sides of the outside of the box.
- Books will be received into the CGC system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
- Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.
All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, September 16, 2022, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, September 16, 2022.
*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.
**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.