CGC Partners with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports for an Exclusive Private Signing with Benedict Cumberbatch
Posted on 7/28/2022
CGC is excited to team up with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports to bring fans an exclusive Private Signing with award-winning actor and Marvel Cinematic Universe star, Benedict Cumberbatch. Comic fans know him best as Doctor Strange in MCU films like Doctor Strange, Thor: Ragnarok, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man: No Way Home and most recently Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Cumberbatch has signed exclusively with ACE and KLF Sports, making this event the only place to get his signature! See pricing and details below!
Cumberbatch is an English actor known for his incredible performances both on screen and stage. He has received multiple awards for his work, including British Academy Television, Primetime Emmy and Laurence Olivier Awards. He has also been nominated for Academy, British Academy Film and Golden Globe Awards. Cumberbatch has had stand out roles in films such as The Imitation Game, The Power of the Dog, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Star Trek Into Darkness and is well known for his portrayal of Sherlock Holmes in Sherlock as well as voicing the terrifying dragon, Smaug in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.
“WOW WOW WOW!! Two-Time Academy Award Winner Benedict Cumberbatch is signing exclusively for ACE Universe and KLF Sports in a multi-year agreement! CGC fans will have their very first opportunity to add Doctor Strange to all their comics,” says Stephen Shamus, ACE Comic Con President. “This is an incredible opportunity to have a massive global box office star who has credits in six Marvel Cinematic Universe Films, as well as The Hobbit, Star Trek, Sherlock Holmes and even the voice of Doctor Strange in Marvel Animated’s What If? series! You do not want to miss this!"
“We are so thrilled to be partnering with ACE for another top-notch signing opportunity with another one of the film industry’s leading talents! Benedict Cumberbatch is a jack of all trades. He’s been in numerous films, plays, and TV series throughout his exceptional career. We can’t wait to have him join us for this amazing signing event! ” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director.
For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, December 9, 2022.
If the CGC Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.
After Cumberbatch signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.
For all other items you may be interested in having signed by Cumberbatch including Funko pops, posters, and memorabilia - please contact Twin Cities Comics. You can email them with questions firstname.lastname@example.org or you can pre-order signed items or send in your own items here: https://twincitiescomics.com/product-category/current-signings/benedict-cumberbatch-signing/
The CGC Private Signing fee for Benedict Cumberbatch’s autograph is $385 per item and includes:
- Benedict Cumberbatch’s signature
- Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading
- Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
- Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label
For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.
To submit books for the signing:
- Log onto your account or sign up for an account HERE.
- Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
- Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
- Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and one of the following from the dropdown menu section:
BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH, PRIVATE SIGNING.
- Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
- Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH under Private Signing Details.
- On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
- Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
- Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
- Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE.
- Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
- Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
- IMPORTANT: Please write BC on all sides of the outside of the box.
- Books will be received into the CGC system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
- Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.
All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, December 9, 2022, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, December 9, 2022.
*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.
**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.