CGC Partners with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports for an Exclusive Private Signing Event with Emilia Clarke!
Posted on 10/4/2021
CGC will be teaming up with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports to bring fans an exclusive Private Signing with Emilia Clarke! The celebrated actress is best known for her role as Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO series Game of Thrones. The star has gained worldwide recognition and acclaim for her performance, including four Emmy Award nominations. Fans of the Star Wars franchise also know Clarke from her role as Qi’ra in the Han Solo prequel film, Solo: A Star Wars Story.
Clarke made her screen debut in the BBC One medical soap opera Doctors and later starred in the Syfy International television film Triassic Attack. Her film credits include popular titles such as Me Before You, Last Christmas and the science fiction film Terminator Genisys. In addition to film and television, Clarke played Holly Golightly in the Broadway production of Breakfast at Tiffany’s. For her efforts in raising awareness and contributions to multiple charitable organizations, she was named ambassador to the Royal College of Nursing.
“Winter is coming to ACE and CGC with this massive announcement of three of the leading stars of the HBO hit series, Game of Thrones!” says Stephen Shamus, ACE Comic Con President. “Getting Kit Harington (who also portrays Black Knight in the upcoming ETERNALS film), Emilia Clarke and Peter Dinklage for this very special triple signing is truly extraordinary! Game of Thrones fans, get ready, as you will have plenty of solo, dual and group options for the CGC Signature Series!”
“We are thrilled to be partnering with ACE and KLF for this extra special Private Signing event,” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “Star Wars and Game of Thrones fans are going to love this signing, and we cannot wait to see all of the fantastic submissions that we will be receiving!”
For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, November 12, 2021.
If the CGC Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.
After Clarke signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.
The CGC Private Signing fee for Emilia Clarke is $300 per item and includes:
- Emilia Clarke’s signature
- Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading
- Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
- Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label
For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.
To submit books for the signing:
- Log onto your account or sign up for an account HERE.
- Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
- Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
- Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and one of the following from the dropdown menu section:
EMILIA CLARKE, PRIVATE SIGNING.
- Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
- Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to EMILIA CLARKE under Private Signing Details.
- On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
- Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
- Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
- Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE.
- Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
- Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
- IMPORTANT: Please write EC on all sides of the outside of the box.
- Books will be received into the CGC system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
- Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.
All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, November 12, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, November 12, 2021.
Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC Private Signings.
**** FOR MULTI SIG OPTIONS PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLLOWING CGC FACILITATORS****
- Justin Hess from the Comic Monster : email@example.com
- Torrey Quella from Twin Cities Comics : firstname.lastname@example.org
**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!