All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. you'll know market value when it ends in 15 minutes. Its not like original art by McFarlane (with no typos, bad scans, or wrong category issue) would somehow fall under the radar and sell for less than market value... Malvin
  3. Is this meant for the Spider-Man #252 CGC 9.8 thread?
  4. Right edge tears on an otherwise pretty nice book. Thanks all!
  5. lol. might have been my 9.8. sold it at start of 2018. super hard to find but got mine from midtown.
  6. Completely agree. If it's happened multiple times it would be more of an indication as to where these stand but I don't see the average falling beneath $1,700 at the lowest for a while...and one random sale on a Saturday close to Christmas at 3PM is not necessarily a true indicator of the market trending on this issue in CGC 9.8. On the flipside, if these do drop to 1K or lower I know someone who'll be in the market for some extra investment copies (this guy). So make it rain!
  7. Any observations? This floored me and no I didn’t win
  8. Help me, I’m stuck in the Copper Age... ...And the Millennium! No man escapes the Manhunters.
  9. Silver Surfer Annual #3 — FN/VF — $1.00
  10. X-Men #121 VF/NM: $60 Looks NM but four of the inside pages have the bottom corner missing or torn (1/4 inch), most likely due to printing process, does not affect story.
  11. Silver Surfer Annual #2 — FN/VF — $1.00
  12. Planetary #27 CGC 9.6 s/s John Cassaday & Laura Martin- $50
  13. Planetary #12 CGC 9.6 s/s John Cassaday & Laura Martin- $50
  14. Silver Surfer Annual #1 — NM- — $1.00
  15. Planetary #11 CGC 9.2 s/s John Cassaday & Laura Martin- $25
  16. Planetary #8 CGC 9.6 s/s John Cassaday & Laura Martin- $50
  17. What was your primary reason for purchasing this book? If your intention is to sell at some point in the future, will you advertise this as a 9.8 book or a 9.2 that happened to score higher for whatever reason? If your purchase was solely to own the best version of the book possible, obviously that didn’t happen. So I don’t see a winning outcome here for anyone unless you are able to return it. If you can’t, you have a few less favorable options: 1). Sell the ‘9.8’ and kick the can down the road to the next buyer (please don’t). 2). Sell as a 9.8 that ‘presents’ like a 9.2 (honest, but not sure I’ve ever seen this). 3). Crack it and sell raw with plenty of pictures and hope to recoup your money (Caveat emptor). 4). Learn to live with it but stare at the those ticks every time you look at the book. 5). Give it to me to relieve the stress (win/win scenario).
  18. Planetary #7 CGC 9.6 s/s John Cassaday & Laura Martin- $50
  19. Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 Silver Surfer #50 - Thanos Cover — NM- — $2.00 OR 3 for $4.50
  20. Planetary #5 CGC 9.6 s/s John Cassaday & Laura Martin- $50
  21. Nice appearance, but a bit weak/chippy along the extreme top edge. Seems supple overall. Thanks guys!
  22. I am selling The Boys #1 CGC 9.8. I am entertaining offers for it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/133268469502
  23. There’s a new series on Netflix, The Movies That Made Us, that has an episode about Ghostbusters and the making of it. Definitely worth a watch.
  24. Saga of Ra’s Al Ghul #1 — VF- Saga of Ra’s Al Ghul #2 — VF/NM Saga of Ra’s Al Ghul #3 — NM Saga of Ra’s Al Ghul #4 Neal Adams Cover — NM $9.00 for set
  1. Load more activity