All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I think SA Forum is down but GA has been steady and interesting cuz all the cool cats hang out here.
  3. Oh yeah -- as per usual with these contests, do not discuss the books or grades here. Thanks.
  4. https://www.ebay.ca/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&LH_Auction=1&_ssn=jadorempe-0&_sop=3
  5. What is the latest date on the list you have?
  6. 5. Captain Science #6 (This book is on its way back to Sarasota because of a holder screwup. Thanks guys! Nevertheless, I do have the grade.)
  7. My advice is to contact a facilitator but I'm not sure if cgc will have private signings but Comicsketchart.com will be there for sure, they used to charge $55 under their cgc account for any value book for witness and slab per book... May be cheaper to do it under your own account.... But more to the point, look up that site, and there should be an email, they may know artists and their separate charging fee... what the artist individually charged per sig
  8. percentage wise, how often do you get gift grades, like Andy? I need to prepare myself.
  9. Split this thread between gold/silver and bronze modern. I think those are two different collector categories. Scrolling through 50 stacks of 9.8 modern books... its just a different animal. Any thoughts?
  10. Yes....but when will we find out how much getting a book signed by one of these amazing jerks is gonna cost us? I really want Silvestri to sign my old Wolverine 50. One of my favorite books and covers from my youth!
  1. Load more activity