All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This thread needs a night before contest dance gif rave. Who's with me?
  3. This is inaccurate. Embossed foil covers had been around for a while before this. This was not new technology for the four Avengers anniversary issues (#360, 363, 366, 369.) The first "foil embossed" comics came about in 90/early 91: Silver Surfer #50 was the first Marvel comic with foil embossing. It was followed in quick succession by others:
  4. ♪ "Here come Randall, he's a berserker..." ♫ I gotta watch that again You need to watch this for the first time. What dat?
  5. ♪ "Here come Randall, he's a berserker..." ♫ I gotta watch that again You need to watch this for the first time.
  6. yep this thread is starting to pick up some momentum the last few pages !!!!!
  7. Is it time for the main course, less than 24 hours!
  8. Yesterday
  9. ♪ "Here come Randall, he's a berserker..." ♫ I gotta watch that again
  10. You will have to ask Hollywood...I forget the members name but I remember reading pages of them fighting....
  11. ♪ "Here comes Randall, he's a berserker..." ♫ -slym
  12. Why are you even here? You seem to know more about this than anyone trying to help you, so why even ask for our help? Just to insult us and make yourself feel better? Oh, BTW - its spelled "grammar". -slym
  13. Interview with the Vampire #1 CGC 9.8 s/s John Bolton - $125
  14. @Wolverinex Oh No! Don't bring up that up! Those 2 fight like cats & dogs! This is a now a thread to make comic general negative again!
  15. Secret Empire #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Mark Brooks - $60 two cps available
  1. Load more activity