All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Just sent Greggy the following message: I read an article that stated cross-dressing nutbags find it hard to express themselves with words and are easily confused. Greggy's reply:
  3. Nice shelves, slabs on their sides, spines/staples down.
  4. OK, calling it a day and on to other things. Might list more later.
  5. Diary Secrets 10- CGC 5.0- $950 More beautiful Baker babes in this killer cover with OW/W pages
  6. Mines on its way to the canadian east coast. Could be a hit or a dud.......fingers crossef
  7. He marked it sold here, because it sold away. He didn't want to sell it twice.
  8. excellent maybe I should go pick up a copy, soon.
  9. Yes great looking books. All of them. Love the Curry poster!
  10. Archie's Girls Betty & Veronica 40- CGC 3.5- $395 One of the best covers from the most iconic GGA duo of all-time.
  11. the only thing I can help you with is that the regular foil version that is the blue one is worth like 30$ graded 9.8. As for your I'll call it virgin variant as it doesn't have the issue# and price on it or the blue colour not sure the value of it but the condition looks to be a bit rough so grading it from CGC it could be a bit lower grade as it looks like there's a fingerprint stain and some bends on the spine and on the bottom corner.
  12. Authentic Police Cases 6- CGC 2.5- $775 One of Baker's best!
  13. Daring Mystery Comics 3- 1.25- $1300 Absolute classic! Schomburg cover. Simon interior story. Detached cover I feel pretty good about this being a 1.5 and it will be on its way to Sarasota if no takers here but even at 1.0 still pure awesomeness.
  14. just to toss a hypothetical scenario out there to be a dingus.. what the ball being blue on sat but asked again later it might be blueish whitish now.. because say it wasn't stored properly left out in the rain and the rain was slightly acidic and washed away a lot of the colour and it was very sunny afternoon after the rain and the UV index was super high.. the ball's colour would not be the same blue that you originally started off with.. Sorry not trying to pick or anything just wanted to state that if the ball is blue now doesn't mean 100% it will always be blue later. a statement like this similar to grading and comics can be subjective.. specially with comics where we know storage conditions are super key in their longevity and condition.
  15. Daring Mystery Comics 2- Incomplete- $495 Last 0.5 (missing back cover) was $537 last January 2nd Schomburg comic art
  16. 12/07/2019 $916 1164646001 The slaughter continues - Last time a 9.8 Blue walking Dead #1 sold for under $1000? 2012 I was expecting a solid resistance at $1500 when the $2000 barrier fell. But to go sub $1K? The book is in freefall, and I would expect some bigger buyers to come in to stock up on the book at this price. $900 - Bloody Hell!
  17. Your options: 1. 0.5 blue label 2. Green label, but two cutouts? Dunno what the grade will be. 3. Re-sell raw on eBay. IMHO, I’d do the third one.
  18. Local pickup. Nice consolation prize after losing out on the Tec 30 in the Clink auction
  19. Pics or it didn't happen greggy sells autographed copies of those pics for $50 a pop. Contact him.
  20. I also had an otherwise perfect Infinity Gauntlet Perez #1 with a tape pull, it got 9.0 as well I don't know if the pics will do it justice... to compare books and tape pulls, with this black cover and all, I'll try to put it in spoilers to not confuse...
  1. Load more activity