All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The short answer...and the honest one...is this: you can't, and never will. That's just the way it is. The good thing about unwitnessed signatures is that they almost always go for peanuts, so there's no real incentive....yet....to forge them. I have a couple hundred unwitnessed books. It's more likely than not that they're all genuine, but there's nothing to stop forgeries. So, you just don't pay any premium for them, learn what their signatures look like, and hope for the best.
  3. Jealous. Has a whack of unprofessional colour touch,but I love love this.Sorry if it's a repost Here's a purple.If it's a repost too,well,it deserves it!
  4. The Brits were masters at taking old, one-dimensional characters and seeing them through entirely new lenses. I get a thrill every time I see a copy of Doom Patrol #19. What Morrison did with that team is nothing short of miraculous.
  5. Right @@ and its horrible that you had your gift stolen. anyway I hope get what you want and its something great this year !!!!
  6. Suicide Squad and Identity Crisis (such a great read!) lots go to Asianassassincomics at 30% off! Thank you and welcome to my thread!
  7. Nice book! I was a huge fan of Brother Power back in the 90s. I'm glad they gave him a darker story line than what they wrote for him in the original books.
  8. What an awesome cover. I've never seen this cover and I believe I have most of the run.
  9. I'm looking for a Batman #3, graded copy, between 1.5-6.0 range. Unrestored copies only. If open to partial trades, will be able to offer some DC / Marvel keys in return + cash, or even a full trade. Will have a little flexibility on the grades above if trades can be considered. Please DM me if you have a copy for sale.
  10. Amazing Spiderman #25 7.5 1st appearance of Mary Jane Watson! 1st appearance of Professor Spencer Smythe & the Spider-Slayer! Amazing copy with BRIGHT VIVID COLORS (JUMP RIGHT OFF THE COVER) . $350 Amazing Spiderman #40 7.0 1st told ORIGIN of The GREEN GOBLIN!, Cross Collection. off white to white pages. nice colors gloss on cover. $200 Amazing Spiderman #50 7.0 1st Kingpin!, off white to white pages. nice colors gloss on cover. $600 Amazing Spiderman #238 9.2 1st App Hobgoblin Tatooz Included!, off white to white pages. nice colors gloss on cover. $215 Amazing Spiderman #252 8.5 1ST APPEARANCE BLACK COSTUME. white pages!!!! nice colors gloss on cover. $70 Amazing Spiderman #361 9.6 1st appearance of Carnage!, white pages!!!! nice colors gloss on cover. $165
  1. Load more activity