All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks for sharing those interior pages. Totally insane GA stuff. I love it!!!
  3. It's origin (who created it) is actually not known. However, I acquired it from eBay from another collector.
  4. Hi Folks, Here are the scans and current prices: 1. Matt Wagner Pat McEown Grendel: War Child action page -$47 2. Larry Hama Snake Eyes sketch -$41 3. Travel Foreman Immortal Iron Fist page - $5.50 ebay link Thanks for looking Malvin
  5. Ok it's time for round 2 of Ride the Tiger vs the graded comic. I'm sending in 3 more books and will be taking the advice given and having a press done. I will post pre press scans and yall can give me your thoughts. This time 2 SA and 1 BA.
  6. "Throw in some hookers n' blow, and you've got yourself a deal." "Is that with or without your firstborn included?" "I would love to accept your offer, but I'll have to see if that'll be enough to feed all of my kids this week, or just most of them."
  7. Thanks, most of those were long ago. Trying to remember a more recent one. I think the other teen everyone thinks of when this topic comes up was "CAP freak". What I still remember about GIJOE...was the realization after the fact that sometimes I must have been negotiating with his Dad....
  8. Nice to see someone cosplaying as a Sea Devil from 1970s Doctor Who.
  9. Hi Mollie- Please add Amazing Spider-Man #270 to: ‘Amazing Spider-Man Canadian Price Variants’ set thanks-
  10. New addition to the collection, Adventures of Superman #497 (12/92) Second Printing, currently 1 of 4 in 9.8 grade. I won this on eBay for only $13.50, maybe the price was low because the auction ended the same night as Game of Thrones, or not that many people really care? I'm really pleased to add this to the collection, the book itself is beautiful. I just need the third print now, there are currently 2 in 9.8 out there somewhere.
  11. Hi, very happy to see this, If all is now well please post here officially that he can be removed and I'll update the PL today.
  12. Thanks, most of those were long ago. Trying to remember a more recent one. I think the other teen everyone thinks of when this topic comes up was "CAP freak".
  13. Hello all; on offer today: Warlock #10 UK variant in CGC 9.2 just back from our friends in Sarasota. I'm asking for $100 o.n.o (or the equivalent in pounds if the buyer is UK based - £78) Also Warlock #13 UK variant in CGC 9.0 also just back from our friends in Sarasota. I'm asking for $100 o.n.o (or the equivalent in pounds if the buyer is UK based - £78) As there is little in terms of UK price variant sales - please feel free to message me with offers. The worst i could do is say "no". 1. Payment by paypal please 2. Shipping to the UK is £6.00; International Shipping (to the US) is $20 (I will cover any additional cost for the book to be tracked and traced via royal mail) 3. PM's welcome. in the thread wins. I have sold on the forum recently but I regularly sell on ebay. my id is rdz30606. Any questions....just holla
  14. This. I have 100ish personal slabs. Even if it worked 100%, I'm still not doing it.
  15. Color breaking creases at the staples, lower staple looks like it might have a slight tear, color chips upper right corner, bottom left corner blunted. 8.5, maybe a 9.0 IMHO.
  16. I'm "salivating" waiting on this answer as is my dog. P.S Mr brainbox Gnasher but it could have been B.F Skinner's son and his bunch of rats. Yes I studied Psychology in my younger days.
  1. Load more activity