All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Boing! Marylin Monroe was way over rated and never did a thing for me. I would have taken this one any day of the week, or any hour of the day.
  3. Just acquired this rarity. The oversized version of Unusual Comics # 1 distributed in the UK but printed in Toronto. With a touch of SOTI.. Blood drainage panel
  4. Joi Lansing was a knock out for her time, and died way too young. Starred in a lot of t.v. series and in the movies Atomic Submarine and Queen of Outer Space.
  5. Several newer artists whose work I really enjoy include (where I have examples, click on the name) Dramatic Nick Pitarra (Manhattan Projects, Leviathan) Jerome Opena (where is his Seven to Eternity art sold?) Charles Paul Wilson, III (The Stuff of Legend, Wraith) David Petersen (Mouse Guard) Jeremy Bastian (Cursed Pirate Girl) Yale Stewart (JL8) Humorous Will Henry (Wallace the Brave on GoComics and your paper) Thom Zahler (Love and Capes, Time and Vine, Cupid's Arrows, ...) Chris Giarusso (G-Man, Tales of the Con, ...) Steve Conley (The Middle Age on GoComics) Andy Price (MLP) Katie Cook (Nothing Special on Webtoons) Book Writer/Artists Ben Hatke (Zita the Spacegirl series, Little Robot, Mighty Jack series) Mike Maihack (Cleopatra in Space series) Faith Erin Hicks (Adventures of Super-Hero Girl & The Nameless City series) Raina Telgemeire (Drama, Sisters, Guts, Ghosts, etc.) and so many others that I've missed.
  1. Load more activity