• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual ComicCon IV Chit Chat

506 posts in this topic

Wow, people have really stepped it up this round. Was a bit disappointing last time, but looking good so far!

Pat

I just want everyone to know that I've found perhaps the worst looking thing in the world... A Jar Jar Binks frisbee :headbang:

Frankly, it's terrifying.

Wow, people have really stepped it up this round. Was a bit disappointing last time, but looking good so far!

Pat

I just want everyone to know that I've found perhaps the worst looking thing in the world... A Jar Jar Binks frisbee :headbang:

Frankly, it's terrifying.

I just threw up.

I agree about pricing being OK from the get go. I want to knwo as soon as possible if I can nab something so I don't have to waste time when it opens.

It's allows the buyers to window shop and decide where to buy first, kind of a Preview Night. (thumbs u

To echo what Pat said, there is some really really nice stuff in the threads. I already see several books I want and one book I really want but am debating on buying as its a more expensive book (gotta save some money for Baltimore)

:applause:

Well, once again I'm pushing my DC war books, and as an insufficiently_thoughtful_person I started way too late preparing. doh!

I have other books for sale as well, NON-DC WAR, but I'm hoping to get those up on Sunday.

PM me if you've got DC war for sale and just direct me to your booth.

Thanks and good luck all! (thumbs u

Andy :shy:

I'm broke and there be plenty of Adams books fo sale :pullhair: None of these came out for my wtb. S'ok tho my gf said she'd buy me a book if there is something good since I have no cash. :foryou: Just hope I can land one of them. Good luck everyone on their booths. You guys rock :headbang:

Who decided the con opens so late? I have to work from 6 until 12 tonight. Looks like I'll miss the sales and the good stuff. Oh well, I'll have money for another day.

You could always ask someone to put in a buy for you at 6pm EDT :gossip:

BTW, I need to take off for a while... but I should be back around 1PM PST hopefully. (Gotta head out to make a comic buy...) (thumbs u

Updates and descriptions for your booth will happen then if you haven't sent in yours yet for the Index of Sellers.