• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this White-Out on Daredevil's spine

6 posts in this topic

Anything noticable on the inside? Looks like a little patch to cover something, but if it's not a hole, and if the interior is not affected, it might be possible to scrape it off

I bought this at this year's San Diego Convention. Is this White-Out on the spine in your opinion?

Looks like whiteout or paint...looks too precisely placed to be an accident, but it's so poorly matched to the white of the paper that I can't imagine why someone put it there intentionally. There might be some kind of stain under it, but if it was done on purpose, they would've done better to leave the white off.

At first I thought that the outside of the spine had gotten scrapped off, but I didn't think that the 2nd layer of the spine would be whiter than the outside. confused.gif

I bought it from Harley Yee. I should of caught it before buying, or at least asked about it. He let me look at the book (DD #62 I believe is the number). Unfortunately, I mainly scrutinized the inside. foreheadslap.gif

I guess I wouldn't even make it into the grading minor leagues with a performance like that! 893frustrated.giffrown.gif