• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buying a BIG piece, letting go of others!

60 posts in this topic

Maybe Steve should sell his cgc graded comic collection to raise $$ for this "big" piece? :D

:signfunny:

Maybe you should sell me your OA collection for ten cents on the dollar :baiting:

BTW.....when you making an offer on some of my over priced junk????

Just as soon as I win the "Best Forumite" award.

O.K. you win (hey, it's good to be able to use what little "power" I have here). Plaque reads: Best Forumite "For selling Steve his collection super duper cheap ". Now sell me that art (thumbs u

I light of some of the pieces you have up I may need you to help me out by abusing your power a little more...

- please close the "Forum only Selling Board"

- Ban Flaming Telepath for about a month, put Dena on it, should present no problem :/

- Use your influence in NY to get Metro closed for about a month (this should delay their processing of that collection they are working on).

- Have Arch close my PMs so I can't receive any "hey are you interested in book X" messages.

- File a lawsuit against EBAY seeking to end their ability to have comics posted for sale on their website pending a ruling - added bonus to have FFB represent you (I have been buying parts of his ASM collection now and then).

That outta cover it for now.

Thanks in advance

Jason

Maybe Steve should sell his cgc graded comic collection to raise $$ for this "big" piece? :D

Maybe you should sell me your OA collection for ten cents on the dollar :baiting:

O.K. you win (hey, it's good to be able to use what little "power" I have here). Plaque reads: Best Forumite "For selling Steve his collection super duper cheap ". Now sell me that art (thumbs u

Sure, I'll mail them out,as soon as I finish coloring it in,don't wanna color outside the lines...

hm

hm

CGC should have an award for "Best Forum Member with the Best Comebacks",we all know, I'd win that one.Sorry to hijack your thread Steve,but we do need to get back on topic here and keep talking about myself...I mean,your overpriced junk for sale.

CGC should have an award for "Best Forum Member with the Best Comebacks",we all know, I'd win that one.Sorry to hijack your thread Steve,but we do need to get back on topic here and keep talking about myself...I mean,your overpriced junk for sale.

I don't know about "Best Comebacks"...how about "Best Ball-busting of Gman"? lol

Last chance!

I am about to put stuff on Ebay and offer stuff to dealers.

5 pieces gone and a few in the middle of a deal.

PM me if you want to make an offer before they go public.

See ya later!

-Steve

PM Sent.! (thumbs u

Chris

Last chance!

See ya later!

-Steve

Sorry if you posted this, but what pieces are gone?

Oh and will you put the EBAY link up when you have finished creating the auctions.

Last chance!

See ya later!

-Steve

PM Sent.! (thumbs u

Chris

:hi: Check your inbox... (thumbs u

Last chance!

See ya later!

-Steve

Sorry if you posted this, but what pieces are gone?

Oh and will you put the EBAY link up when you have finished creating the auctions.

I have a SOLD section on my CAF

Butt off the top of my head:

Witchblade cover

Kubert cover

Wolverine/Vengance splash

Dreadstar cover (wasn't up on CAF)

Working a trade/cash deal for my Kirby for another Kirby, but it might not go though.........

I will let the boards know when I am putting stuff up on the Bay, but it looks like I might not have to :banana: