• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Most Important Mutants to Mutant Society?

Who are the 4 Most Imoportant Mutants to Mutant Society?  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the 4 Most Imoportant Mutants to Mutant Society?

85 posts in this topic

There was an argument about that too. Last call was Mutant/Inhuman baby. With cosmic powery stuff.

Inhumans are normal until exposed to the Mist, unless that has been changed recently. Technically, a Mutant exposed to the mists could be altered, i guess, but just Inhuman blood wouldn't do nothing.

Eternal blood, on the other hand...but even still :screwy:

Well unless they have recon his whole history, the Beyonder was viewed as being an embodiment and major portion of a Cosmic Cube, the smaller portion being the Molecule Man. The other cosmic cubes being the Shaper of Worlds (Skrull cube) and Kubik (being the cube used by the Red Skull).

So cannot view Beyonder as a mutant. (tsk)

We've been arguing talking about this in the grading room today and would like to know what you all think. (It has nothing to do with anything really, but anyway... might be fun (shrug) )

The question is "In Marvel Comics, who are the 4 Most Imoportant Mutants to Mutant Society?"

The only thing about this poll to me is, what about the other mutants??? I mean, there are mutations throughout the Marvel Universe: The Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Captain America, ect.

The non mutants, or some at least: Thor, Dr. Strange, Iron Man, Ant Man,.......

(shrug)

I guess it would come down to if you define a mutant as one being born with the genes that will manifest the ability by themselves or if you define it as requiring an outside catalyst to cause the mutation.

The Fantastic Four would still have been normal if they hadn't been bombarded or bitten by a radioactive spider like Spiderman.

On the other hand what outside factoe caused Magneto or Professor X to manifest their abilities? (shrug)