• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where WAS everyone last night??

27 posts in this topic

JO MOMMA?!?!?!? Booya! Oh man. I have a midterm in T-minus 55 minutes and counting. The brain is fried crispy like bacon. Is that the answer? Is it bacon? Francis Bacon? Kevin Bacon? How many degrees of separation are there between the answer and Kevin Bacon? Man, "Hollow Man" sucked. And with "sucked" we are brought back around to Jo Momma and all the suck-jokes that could be made there. All in.... SEVEN SHORT STEPS. >cue X-Files theme song<

You know... you tied the all-time record for fastest drop to 1-star...

But the sheer insanity of posts like this has already brought you back up to 2-stars...

Perhaps the folks dissing us all in the 'Downstairs' forum are on to something...

Then again, anyone who makes Meth sound normal is welcome to post as much as you like, as long as you promise not to post any pics of your pecs... or start any Crash threads... or cleaning and pressing threads... tongue.gif

You know... you tied the all-time record for fastest drop to 1-star...

Woo hah! I'm the Steve Van Buren of message boarding!

Perhaps the folks dissing us all in the 'Downstairs' forum are on to something...

"Downstairs", eh? Oooo, that gets me to twirlin' my moustache again.

And as far as making Meth look normal... THAT is SLANDER my friend. I am on the phone with my ELITE TEAM OF LAWYERS this very morning and you WILL PAY!!!!!!! Just kidding. I don't own a phone. Just kidding. I own a phone. I just haven't figured out how to use it yet.

But seriously, as soon as I do, you're going down, 'House.

So... "Downstairs", eh?