• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel & DC - Silver & Bronze - All Sorts Of Grades! All Sorts Of Books!

1,881 posts in this topic

Nick Fury, Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D. #17

FN/VF (7.0)

$8.50

:takeit:

So...it's just you and me, Jim. :insane:

The night before Thanksgiving probably isn't the best selling environment... (shrug)

Thanksgiving night after everyone tanks up? Now that could be a bonanza... (thumbs u

Jim

I remember last year Thanksgiving weekend there was a barrage of great sales Friday and Saturday night. Course i was probably drunk. :insane:

I remember last year Thanksgiving weekend there was a barrage of great sales Friday and Saturday night. Course i was probably drunk. :insane:

Yep...I'm already going through some boxes and may offer up some prime Bronze this long weekend... hm

Jim

Well, it might make more sense to list these tomorrow or Friday, then...

'Cause much as I enjoy all of your company, the sales are pretty dead. :P

Deifinitely not tonight...and I'll do my best to deconflict with what you're offering... :foryou:

Jim

Well, it might make more sense to list these tomorrow or Friday, then...

'Cause much as I enjoy all of your company, the sales are pretty dead. :P

Deifinitely not tonight...and I'll do my best to deconflict with what you're offering... :foryou:

Jim

If you're going high grade Bronze, Jim, we'll be fine...got some low grade early X-Men I can throw up too, so should be no conflict. :foryou:

Well, how's about it then? Another exercise in futility, perhaps? (shrug)

Anyone around? Anyone around with any coin? :insane:

you know what i'm looking for, so i can't take any of the blame for the lackluster shifting going on here