• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out my Ebay auction

64 posts in this topic

:sorry:

Went for less than I though it would go.

At least I can say I sold a book to Ghosttown though :shrug: what little consolation that is.

I'm just happy pastimperfekt hasn't started bidding on Silver Age too. It's one of the few books I've bid on lately that he hasn't won or driven up the price.

At least I can say I sold a book to Ghosttown though :shrug: what little consolation that is.

I'm just happy pastimperfekt hasn't started bidding on Silver Age too. It's one of the few books I've bid on lately that he hasn't won or driven up the price.

Tell me about it, brother. :P

I just noticed that he is bidding on some Silver Age stuff too. It makes me kind of nauseous.

I just noticed that he is bidding on some Silver Age stuff too. It makes me kind of nauseous.

I am to the point of losing my religion. He doesn't buy just one book, but multiple copies.

I am to the point of losing my religion. He doesn't buy just one book, but multiple copies.

He's won 513 auctions in the last 30 days alone. I keep waiting for him to flame out, but he's obviously still going strong.

:whatthe:

He's won 513 auctions in the last 30 days alone. I keep waiting for him to flame out, but he's obviously still going strong.

Jeebus Barton!

btw, book goes out this morning.

Arex

:tonofbricks: If pastimperfekt starts bidding on HG SA X-Men, I am doomed to the fullest extent.

:tonofbricks: If pastimperfekt starts bidding on HG SA X-Men, I am doomed to the fullest extent.

I'm thinking of hiring a private investigator.

A hitman may be more useful. :grin:

A hitman may be more useful. :grin:

You have to know their daily routine first. :gossip: