• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

I posted this awhile back, but there was a collector back in the day named John Ivarone that posted in Stan’s Weekly Express and RBCC looking for MLJ books.  He must have amassed a huge collection.  Great and underrated books.

Yes, kingdomofspiders (Miguel) made them. However the story is longer than that, but instead of writing a novel I’ll say the figure in the middle (Mr. Justice) is a 1:1 giveaway from the 2023 Collector’s Summit. I asked Miguel to make the Captain Flag and Black Hand figures for me. If you look really closely you will see different logos in the upper left hand corner - the back of the cards are different too. The Collectors Summit figures are nearly impossible to find (for sale) - only 50 - all different Golden Age figures - all 1:1.

Edited by RedGiant

On 2/2/2024 at 8:35 PM, RedGiant said:

Back from Sarasota the other day - excited that CGC added the Pennsylvania Pedigree to the label, not so excited they also added Trimmed Note.

2024-01-31-0001.thumb.jpg.1e0b7e75801861862aca304016785edf.jpg

:applause:Congrats on the Ped!