• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You guys better bid FAST !! This won't last long

27 posts in this topic

We used to capture those things all the time as a kid and pull their wings off..., lol

Turns out we shoulda been stickin' em with pins, or pressin' em between books and selling em on eBay......,

And that DICIFER guy...., that's Lou's brother...., used to drink whiskey by the case and raise H E double-hockey-sticks on Friday nights...., whatever happened to him? :shrug:

I asked the seller a question:

Why such a high price? We'd be interested in a real auction. Is the image made of the peach juice, or is it actually imbedded in the plate? That makes a big difference!!!! Thanks.

Answer #1 (note consistent use of multiple exclamation points...this is not an act!!!!!!!)--

It is actually imbedded in the plate! The whole peach was placed on the plate, uncut, and after I picked the peach up to eat it, this amazing image was left there! It still has the same quality as it had when it was first embedded into the plate!!!!!!!

Answer #2--

I wanted to add something to that response I gave you before. When I had that uncut, full ripe peach on my white paper plate, I first washed it under cold water, then after I rinsed any loose water from the peach I placed it on the paper plate. Why don't you try this same scenario and see what kind of image you wind up with. Even have people you know do the same and see what kind of image they wind up with.

I asked the seller a question:

Why such a high price? We'd be interested in a real auction. Is the image made of the peach juice, or is it actually imbedded in the plate? That makes a big difference!!!! Thanks.

Answer #1 (note consistent use of multiple exclamation points...this is not an act!!!!!!!)--

It is actually imbedded in the plate! The whole peach was placed on the plate, uncut, and after I picked the peach up to eat it, this amazing image was left there! It still has the same quality as it had when it was first embedded into the plate!!!!!!!

Answer #2--

I wanted to add something to that response I gave you before. When I had that uncut, full ripe peach on my white paper plate, I first washed it under cold water, then after I rinsed any loose water from the peach I placed it on the paper plate. Why don't you try this same scenario and see what kind of image you wind up with. Even have people you know do the same and see what kind of image they wind up with.

This is obviously a fake response. He/she would've responded in ALL CAPS. Begone, oh vile vilany of viligant vultures