• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007/08 Annual Grading Contest : ROUND 1

236 posts in this topic

9.6? i do not understand CGC's grading.

I am with you on that. :screwy: I was torn between 9.0 and 9.2. I went with 9.2 which it seems the majority did.

The funny thing is now I won't trust the grading of everyone that got 5 points. :kidaround:

I am with you on that. :screwy: I was torn between 9.0 and 9.2. I went with 9.2 which it seems the majority did.

The funny thing is now I won't trust the grading of everyone that got 5 points. :kidaround:

Shouldn't you be saying the same for CGC graded books? :baiting:

Shouldn't you be saying the same for CGC graded books? :baiting:

:gossip: Never did trust those guys. :baiting:

I don't try to undergrade. I try to grade right on the money. Seems I was right this time too ;)

I was torn between 9.6 and 9.8. You guys want to take a closer look at some of those 9.8's you've got - they ain't perfect!

I have a CGC 9.9 with visible flaws. That's why it isn't a 10.0.