• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Top Prize Thread

59 posts in this topic

OK - here are the four books up for grabs. The first PM with their choice gets it. But please please please...remember there are only four prizes and four books. So include ALL of the books in your selection.

The first PM with their choice will get the first book they choose. The second to PM will get their 2nd choice from the reminaing books. And so on.

jungle116.jpg

jungle72.jpg

jumbo145.jpg

jumbo93.jpg

OK - the Jungle 145 and Jumbo 72 have been claimed. But you know? NEITHER of the claimants included their 2nd, 3rd and 4th choices. But what the heck! I am not THAT anal! So ignore the 145 and 72 and the last two winners focus on the remainders.

893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Oh yeah - I will not say WHO but the first to respnd did not give me an address to ship to! But I chalk that up to the nice thing about this place. Sometimes you feel so "at home" here that you forget the little details like WHERE DO I MAIL THE BOOK TO?????????893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsmile.gif

the fact that I probably lost the 145 by taking my time to consider them all first shows my rush to throw in my 2nd choice was wise. If that was taken I would have went down the line anyway ... as needed, but still maximiazing my opportunity atthe same time... right?

Thanks so much for the book Pov...mighty nice of you. Can I pay for shipping since you're donating the book?

Oh yeah - I will not say WHO but the first to respnd did not give me an address to ship to! But I chalk that up to the nice thing about this place. Sometimes you feel so "at home" here that you forget the little details like WHERE DO I MAIL THE BOOK TO?????????893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsmile.gif

hi.gif

Very nice prizes! I just have to ask about something that always puzzles me.

How come on all these 1940's and 1950s Jungle genre books, there's usually a blonde on the cover? Very rarely, a brunette, but even when not a blonde...always a caucasian (white) woman?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Isn't that odd that none of these African jungle Goddesses were black? There were no black women? In Africa? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey.. I gave my address... so I should get the 145 by default?

sumo.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Isn't that odd that none of these African jungle Goddesses were black? There were no black women? In Africa?

I confess it is an interesting question. You should make an appropriate thread in the GA section and ask it. This is simply a place to award prizes.

Hey beyonder

Wanna Trade...145 for 72 ? laugh.gif

I have a 9.8 Shanna 1, Kazar 1 and a 9.6 Jungle Action #1... Sheena seems to fit my collection... looks like Shanna too (even though she's both blonde and a redhead depending on the book.. I guess they have Clairol in the jungle)... same outift even

893crossfingers-thumb.gifgrin.gif

Hey beyonder

Wanna Trade...145 for 72 ? laugh.gif

I have a 9.8 Shanna 1, Kazar 1 and a 9.6 Jungle Action #1... Sheena seems to fit my collection... looks like Shanna too (even though she's both blonde and a redhead depending on the book.. I guess they have Clairol in the jungle)... same outift even

893crossfingers-thumb.gifgrin.gif

it did say DiceX before...didn't it? 893whatthe.gif