• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for Leinil Francis Yu Signed CGC Books!!!

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I am a BIG BIG fan of Leinil Francis Yu and I would love some signed CGC books. Heres a list of the books i would like, preferably 9.8 or higher but 9.6 if its a rare signed book is ok too.

1. Fallen Son #1 ( the bad wolverine cover with the bullets)

2. Amazing Spider-Man #539 second print variant

3. Thunderbolts #110 1:20 Variant

4. Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #1and #2 regular covers and sketch's

5. Civil War Choosing sides

6. Dark Tower #3 1:20 Variant

7. New Avengers #27regular cover (1:50 and 1:100 variants) also #28, #29, #30 #31,#35. #36, and #37

remember im only interested in these if their signed and a CGC 9.8, I know I have a very eclectic view on the New Avengers, not all of them are to my tastes. Thanks,

Jeremy DaVIId

As far as I know Leinil Yu has only done 2 american shows so CGCed books are going to be hard to come by. Luckily I met him at a small show in florida where I got a TON of books signed.

Of those ton I have two Leinil Yu CGC books...one of which is #3 on your list.

BUT I am not really looking to sell unless the offer is something I can not refuse!!!

FYI according to the census it is THE ONLY SS 9.8 out there and the highest CGCed SS to date and as an added bounus it does have a kick butt Venom Sketch on it too.

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Thunderbolts&publisher=Marvel+Comics&issue=110&year=2007&issuedate=3%2F07

I also have a X-men Ann #1 CGCed with a Xorn headsketch that came back a 9.0 which is one of only 2 CGCed SS and it has a head sketch. This one I am more inclined to sell/Trade

I also have a Ult Wolverine/Hulk #1 Directors Cut Signed by Leinil on the CASE not SS but still a CGCed book signed on the case

I also have RAW signed books of everything on your list minus the thunderbolts one. Which we can cut a really good deal on if your interested since I got at least 2 done of every New Avengers and Fallen Son books

49658-2.jpg.1877aebd730023ba1eed29641e37abac.jpg

49659-1.jpg.bb316efca2bf885b0ae657363c25abc9.jpg

ok I totally hate you guys, i hate being poor, because if i was rich i would buy all these books from you, and make you guys hella rich, i hate people would have Original Art even more, dont even talk to me, if you do, cuz theirs no way i can afford that, YET! just you wait! but for those of you guys who have Leinil SS CGC books,. you guys are my best friends! Later

-Jeremy DaVIId-

ok I totally hate you guys, i hate being poor, because if i was rich i would buy all these books from you, and make you guys hella rich, i hate people would have Original Art even more, dont even talk to me, if you do, cuz theirs no way i can afford that, YET! just you wait! but for those of you guys who have Leinil SS CGC books,. you guys are my best friends! Later

-Jeremy DaVIId-

:mad::grin::acclaim:

haha you know im just messing with you guys, i aint gunna hate on anyone whos got their leinil signed/OA game going, just wish i was as fortunate as you guys, but hey whos with me on that new sketch book Lead Poisoning by Leinil YU theirs only 800 and their all signed, better get one fast, i just did, and when i get it, ill post some pics from it, just in case you guys are interested in it. later

-Jeremy DaVIId-